Air Blade 125cc?

Bung

No Problem! :D

But i hope you believe me too,when i tell you that i can do tomorrow a Testdrive with the new Honda PCXI 125 by my Honda Dealer... :D

More about this later when i have done my testride.

I want to be one of the First who get one PCXI :D

Robinsons

Cool.....I'm thinking either the PCX or Airblade myself but not sure about the looks of the PCX

Be sure to post some pics and your impressions of the bike :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i hope you believe me too,when i tell you that i can do tomorrow a Testdrive with the new Honda PCXI 125 by my Honda Dealer... :D

Robinsons

Cool.....I'm thinking either the PCX or Airblade myself but not sure about the looks of the PCX

Just to confirm what you said earlier I went in the local Mityon dealer today and their first PCX got sold straight away for 69900bht, they have no Air Blade PGM's in stock but he said the prices were now 67 - 68000bht.

He offered me 30k on the spot for my Blade.

:D

Robinsons

Just to confirm what you said earlier I went in the local Mityon dealer today and their first PCX got sold straight away for 69900bht, they have no Air Blade PGM's in stock but he said the prices were now 67 - 68000bht.

He offered me 30k on the spot for my Blade.

:D

Thanks for the feedback dave, though at the expense of getting ripped into by livinlos et al (& in fairness to the honest dealers in KK), I was able to find a reasonably priced Airblade in Khon Kaen after all, at I think the 11th attempt !!

At Thai Motorcycles Khon Kaen they had all current colours for 59k on the road. The owner there speaks perfect english and is a pleasure to deal with. I decided immediately I would buy either an Airblade or PCX from her. In the event I bought her first PCX of the floor within 30 mins of it arriving.

Having said that most other dealers in KK are still asking 68k for the Airblade which is crazy against the PCX, which is far more bike at that money.