Thai Consulate Liverpool

I shall be visiting UK in mid December, and intend to renew my 'non-O multi' (married to Thai) whilst there.

Last 3 years I have renewed at Hull, twice in person, last time by post.

This year I don't have time to travel to Hull, and am cautious of the post because of strikes and proximity to Xmas.

I shall be visiting my son in Manchester, and note that there is a Thai Consulate in Liverpool, much nearer to Manchester than Hull is.

I did a search here, but the latest info I can find is 2007, and that a bit vague.

Has anyone used Liverpool recently for a 'non-O Multi entry' - and what comments/recommendations?

Cheers,

You should not have problems with Hull if you use special delivery. It is a priority service guaranteeing next day delivery. A different part of the Post Office (that does not handle letters) deals with the movement of such items round the country to local sorting offices, and the postie delivers it in the morning on the 'last mile'. Special delivery avoids the typical Christmas mail holdups associated with the letter delivery network. Have not seen reports of multi entry Non-O from Liverpool. Maybe others can comment. You will need to check consulate opening times over the Christmas period.