Cost Of A Second Hand Fortuner In Pattaya

getithere328

Could anyone tell me what I could expect to pay for a high spec 2 or 3 year old Fortuner in Pattaya?

Also, any recommended second hand Fortuner dealers. Thanks

I have a farang freind in Ptty who has a 3 year old fortuner he wants to sell, think he said he wants 800,000 baht for it, well looked after good condtion.

Pm me if you want further details

Could anyone tell me what I could expect to pay for a high spec 2 or 3 year old Fortuner in Pattaya?

Also, any recommended second hand Fortuner dealers. Thanks

pay the extra money for one that still has a sizable piece of the 3 year (100,000 kilo) warranty left and with full Toyota service history on the smart card

a top spec Fortuner is now around 1.4 million

for a top spec low kilometre one owner from new, 2 year old model, i would budget up to a million baht.

look on the Thai 2nd hand websites for models for sale

thaicar. car2day. ecareasy. bahtsold. taladrod. look on ThaiVisa classifieds

don't buy in Pattaya, the farang presence pushes the prices up

be prepared to travel to buy much cheaper

even a trip to Chonburi will save you 20-30-40,000 for same spec car

Thanks to all for the information.

For those that have one to sell, sorry I am not in the market to buy just yet, just trying to get an idea of how much its going to cost. I will be looking to buy next year when we move to Pattaya.

I had an idea about bring my X5 over from the UK, however, I have read what a nightmare it is so have thought better of it. (unless you know different :) ).

Dont buy in Pattaya, buy from bangkok they are far cheaper with a much larger selection, alltho i did buy mine from Expatmotors and its been spot on, second hand prices are still through the roof so if buying from a thai rememberf its probably done some serious weight carrying so beware! :)