Reason To Like Tv

devildog683

I was thinking just now that the main reason i prefer this forum above others is it has a lot of positive feedback. There is many a website dedicated to Thailand and tourism/relationships there, but so many are negative. Yeah, there are a few negative stories here now and then, but for the most part there are alot of people in successful relationships who come here to help each other out. Its rare to find a place with positive input, many people only like to share their negative experiences (Stickman). So I'd like to give a thumbs-up to the admin/mods who made this possible.

Edited by devildog683

I was thinking just now that the main reason i prefer this forum above others is it has a lot of positive feedback. There is many a website dedicated to Thailand and tourism/relationships there, but so many are negative. Yeah, there are a few negative stories here now and then, but for the most part there are alot of people in successful relationships who come here to help each other out. Its rare to find a place with positive input, many people only like to share their negative experiences (Stickman).  So I'd like to give a thumbs-up to the admin/mods who made this possible.

Not just in Thailand! -- it would give most boards worldwide a run for their money. The only other board that perhaps equals this or perhaps comes just shy of it, was the old Windows NT 3.51 & NT 4.0 board -- don't know if it still exists, but it was a beautiful location; the "help" flow was outstanding! :o

As for the mods, all good, but the title goes to Darknight! May he live a long time and bring us all some Belgian chocolates from time to time!

:D:D

Humm, eeeuhh :D

Thanks for so much attention

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy (bowing deep) inlove.gif

I don't know where i deserved this :D

So you all want some chocolates ?

Well there a nice shop in bangkok and chiangmai that makes them locally :D

Keeps them from melting in transport :D

Now what would this cost me ? +/- 17.000 members * 5 chocolates + transport

:D:D:D

:o me poor man admin, no money george me pay :D

:D

...the title goes to Darknight....

Which title is that? :o

The title of "best moderator" .... not just here at TV but IMHO even in hindsight when previous boards I've visited are compared, moderatorwise, that is!

If he ain't getting a salary, I would rec. that he get paid $100,000/year for starters.

The fact that he is Belgian and has "innate" access to the finest chocolates can only help!

The title of "best moderator" .... not just here at TV but IMHO even in hindsight when previous boards I've visited are compared, moderatorwise, that is!

If he ain't getting a salary, I would rec. that he get paid $100,000/year for starters.

The fact that he is Belgian and has "innate" access to the finest chocolates can only help!

Why am I reminded of this ?

minisway.gifdr.gif

Why am I reminded of this ?

minisway.gifdr.gif

:D:D

How come Harmonica's IP address has just changed to Belgium? :D

How come Harmonica's IP address has just changed to Belgium? :D

Hehehehe, its still in LOS! :D

Ok just a quickie so you guy's can get started then :o

Chocolate mousse

Contents :

7 oz of black chocolate

5 oz of fresh cream

1.8 oz of butter

5 eggs

1 pinch of salt

1 oz of powder sugar

Heat the cream in a small saucepan. When it boils, pour it on the chocolate you have crushed before. Mix them until the chocolate is completly melt. While mixing, add first the butter and then yellows of the eggs one by one. Let the whole mixture cool down.

Whip the salted whites of the eggs to a froth and while whipping add progressively the sugar. Put this froth third by third into the chocolate while you are mixing.

You may serve the chocolate mousse in individual dishes covered by a piece of orange peel.

Let it cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving it. Bon appetit !

Chocolate truffles

Contents :

7 oz of cream

10 oz of black chocolate

1.8 oz of bitter black chocolate

3.5 of cocoa

Boil the cream before mixing it with the chocolate. Cover it and cool it in the refrigerator.

With the help of a spoon, make small balls from that preparation. Do not hesitate to round those balls inside your hands. Put them again in the refrigerator for a while.

After having melted the bitter black chocolate, you soak the truffles in it with a fork and just after that, roll it in the cocoa.

Keep the truffles in a cool area but not in the refrigerator.

Bon appetit !

a4.jpg

chocolate cake

Contents :

6 eggs

6 oz of sugar in fine powder

6 oz of flour

1 oz of cocoa

1,4 oz of butter

Whisp the eggs and the sugar. Add the melted butter then the flour and the cocoa. Mix it gently. Put the pastry obtained in a mold. And place it in the oven at 400 °F (200 °C) during 25 minutes.

Check the cooking of the cake sticking a knife into it. The cake will be ready when the knife remain clean.

Let the cake cool down and sprinkle it with cocoa as trimming.

Bon appetit !

And if you really needing chocolate now , please find Real Belgian Chocolates in Bangkok and Chiangmai at:

shop.jpg

Gallothai Co., Ltd.

16, Soi Prasertsit

Sukhumvit 49-14 Rd.

Klongton Nua, Wattana

Bangkok 10110

stores

Ground Floor, Central World Plaza

Ratchadamri Road , Pathumwan, Bangkok

Second Floor, Central Plaza Rama III

Sathu- Pradit Road , Yannawa, Bangkok

or

Innotrade Co., Ltd.

117 Bamrungrad Road

Watgate, Muang

Chiangmai 50000

He's a nice guy, expert on chocolate making and makes very tasty chocolates

(shameless plug, i should be banned :D )

I knew a lass in Cheltenham (UK) who went to Belgium every Xmas and brought back 3 suitcases full of chocolate dicks.

She made a small fortune selling them to girls in the offices and wine bars in the area..... one very sharp girl ! :o

I knew a lass in Cheltenham (UK) who went to Belgium every Xmas and brought back 3 suitcases full of chocolate dicks.

She made a small fortune selling them to girls in the offices and wine bars in the area..... one very sharp girl ! 

Thanks Udon, you have given me a good idea!

if you can eat this in one time wolfie , i'll pay for it :o

World's Biggest Easter Egg

A Belgian city has entered the Guinness book of records with the biggest Easter egg ever.

The Belgian chocolate producer Guylian made the chocolate egg with at least 50.000 bars on behalf of the city of St. Niklaas.

The egg measured 8.32 metres high and beats the record of Kwazulu-Natal in South-Africa in 1996. That egg was 7.65 metres high.

easter_egg.jpg