Phuket Air...again And Again And Again

HarryHacker

An airline which twice abandoned take-off attempts when passengers said they saw fuel gushing from a plane's wing has suffered another safety scare.

Full story.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4418597.stm

Do you know who owns the cowboy outfit Harry ?

Their web site is of no help in knowing the REAL owners.

I would add another caution, I expect them to go on the 'attack to defend'. We have seen this once already. TV members may be advised to be careful what is said about them.

Bunch of <deleted> cowboys!

GLASGOW EVENING TIMES

AIRLINE FACES PROBE AFTER FLIGHTS HORROR.

Aviation authorities are compiling a report to-day on another Phuket Air jet after British tourists suffered a third horror flight with the company in four days.

Tests have been carried out on a second of the firm`s Boeing 747 aircraft after a flight from Gatwick to Bangkok was returned to the capital after an engine had to be shut off mid-flight.

A Phuket Air spokesman confirmed the plane involved in yesterday`s scare was the SAME which finally brought home a group of Britons on Tuesday.

Passengers who boarded the plane said they saw fuel being dumped from the wings during the flight.

Chartered surveyor Mike McElhinney, of Somerset, said, "I have never before seen such fear on the faces of the crew. There were grown men weeping around me."