Your Football Team Shirt

rixalex

Team Shirt  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

then all the non Arsenal fans or shall I say in particular the ManU fans on this section of the forum would be banned by now :D )

Oi............ :D

Lol,you think i'm worried about a mod?i was being sarcastic not childish <deleted>. I wont bother replying to anything you say in the future cuz u obviously havent got a sense of humour.Must be because of arsenals lack of silverware :) Ps.I'm not your mate.

Get a grip sunshine....! :D

redrus

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol,you think i'm worried about a mod?i was being sarcastic not childish <deleted>. I wont bother replying to anything you say in the future cuz u obviously havent got a sense of humour.Must be because of arsenals lack of silverware :) Ps.I'm not your mate.

A bit of an extreme reaction me thinks, mate.

Be careful about refering to him as "mate". He doesn't seem to like it.

Perhaps the poser in question would consider spending a few days reading some past posts on the footie forum to see that in 95% of cases, any digs at others are usually done in a light hearted way - Spurs / West Ham / Millwall threads excluded.

Got it mate? :)

Regarding the poll... (not that <deleted> Graham)

In the first question 8 people stated that they had no shirt. By the second question one person had either changed their mind, or had gone out inbetween questions and bought one! :D By the third question someone else has flipped! :)

Be careful about refering to him as "mate". He doesn't seem to like it.

I know. Thats why I used the word, mate.

Anyway, I couldn't buy a football shirt for my team whilst living in Thailand. Even if I could nobody knows the club. I think people that wear footshirts everyday are a bit sad to be honest.

Regarding the poll... (not that <deleted> Graham)

In the first question 8 people stated that they had no shirt. By the second question one person had either changed their mind, or had gone out inbetween questions and bought one! :D By the third question someone else has flipped! :)

I voted that I have one. Gifted from the Mrs father. I have a pair of overpriced Utd shorts from their store in Central Lad Prao and a Red Devil stuffed animal (990 baht) which I bought while drunk at the Man U bar for my son. Anyways, compared to the super large white bear I purchased one night along time ago while in Cowboy (drunk also?) for 700 baht (which I threw off my balcony in a fit of rage days later) the lil devil was worth it. :D

Anyways, compared to the super large white bear I purchased one night along time ago while in Cowboy (drunk also?) for 700 baht (which I threw off my balcony in a fit of rage days later) the lil devil was worth it. :)

I've heard of farangs mysteriously falling from high balconies, but not super large white bears!

Anyway James, taking your anger out on cuddly bears is not very cool. Next time find yourself a scouser. :D

Ok. Time to own up. Who has a pair of their team's shinpads?

Not guilty, although i did have a pair of sweatbands in primary school that were a Christmas gift from the grandparents, and which i proceeded to wear for the entire winter. Sadly there was no sweat to be mopped from my brow so they weren't of much use, but they did provide a bit of extra warmth to that small isolated part of my body.

Perhaps the poser in question would consider spending a few days reading some past posts on the footie forum to see that in 95% of cases, any digs at others are usually done in a light hearted way - Spurs / West Ham / Millwall threads excluded.

Got it mate? :)

:D

Yes, there is universal love of football here, whether you be a Spurs, Hamster or Millwally supporter.

Some of my best mates are West Ham. Honestly.

Yep, what the Geek said, i have a couple of Millwally Pals that i'd chop my right arm off for & viceversa, on Saturday's though we're better off talking about Lawn Bowls than the beautiful Game as things can get a tad heated.. :D

My Grandad, God rest his Soul, hated Millwall FAR more than i do, Dad too to a certain extent..

T*ttenham though, no, thanks for the offer but.....................no !!

& anyone who doesn't understand why, just take a peek back through a few pages of their Thread, they are about as humourous as a horny Tockay in your Bedroom at 04:00 AM & have the same kind of realism as Harry f****** Potter..

( saying that i do have a lot of time for a certain Mr A Conn who frequents this Forum from time to time.. :) )

^ LOL

Some time Id like to - one ManU fan in particular :)

but lets keep them around. they are good value :D

What have I done now....! :D

what about the ones that hug their footie shirt to sleep, or sleep in them? :D

Er, that'll be you then.... :D

Ok. Time to own up. Who has a pair of their team's shinpads?

Never, they really make those....?

redrus

Have worn my clubs shirt all my life and has gotten me in many scrapes at away matches too,but pride overcomes pain.

Also wear Thailand top and Chonburi too

Can't speak for other Clubs but the vast, vast majority of West Ham i know that are " interested " in that kind of thing wouldn't look twice at a Fella wearing a Club Shirt..

Takes all sorts to make a World though i suppose..

Who do you follow Mate & out of curiosity & i'm not condoning this sort of thing, i'd be interested to know where you got into those scrapes because you wore your Teams Shirt ??

^ LOL

but lets keep them around. they are good value :D

What have I done now....! :D

I did say they are good value, no? :)

what about the ones that hug their footie shirt to sleep, or sleep in them? :D

Er, that'll be you then.... :D

hahaha

in my defense....the games start about 2am my time, ends at 4am......

by which time Im just about ready to doze off.

so :D

I have 42 Manchester United shirts (all different)...but they are a collection that i never wear.

I do have 4 or 5 fakes which i do wear somethings, such as while watching an important game.

is this from 3-4 seasons? Man Utd seem to have at least 10 shirts a season. :)

I have 42 Manchester United shirts (all different)...but they are a collection that i never wear.

I do have 4 or 5 fakes which i do wear somethings, such as while watching an important game.

is this from 3-4 seasons? Man Utd seem to have at least 10 shirts a season. :D

When you play in a lot of competitions, you need a lot of shirts mate. :)

When you play in a lot of competitions, you need a lot of shirts mate. :D

Lower league clubs automatically play in more comps and play more games league games each year :)

When you play in a lot of competitions, you need a lot of shirts mate. :D

Lower league clubs automatically play in more comps and play more games league games each year :)

Really I think we played close to 70 games last year. I wouldn't want to wear the shirt more than once. But whatever floats your boat mate.