Best Stock Brokerage In Thailand

I'm interested in establishing a brokerage account here in Bangkok, and I was disappointed to learn that Bualuang Securities (associated with Bangkok Bank) can only trade stocks of the Thai companies listed on the SET. Does anyone know of a good brokerage in Thailand that has trading privileges at most, if not all, global stock exchanges?

I have quite a few brokerage accounts.

If you need execution only then for worldwide access and low commissions I think Interactive Brokers really can't be beat. If you're a high frequency trader who doesn't need broker assistance then this is the way to go.

If you insist on working with a Thailand based broker then HSBC offers a full service brokerage service with access to international markets. If you are more of a long term investor and need advisory services from your broker then get in touch with HSBC wealth management, they have a presence in Bangkok.

I use Internxx which gives you access to all major markets and currencies..... they weren't my first choice but they were the easiest to join as I'm a non-resident in my home country, living in Thailand, work and get paid from various other countries which seem to complicate appliction forms ...

Edited by William Osborne