Unregistered marriage certificate

Could anyone tell me if it possible to obtain a marriage certificate in Bongkok without too many questions asked? I am from South Africa, working in Saudi Arabia and would like to bring my  Thai girlfriend to Saudi. Only way is to be 'married' to her for a Saudi visa. I have been separated from my ex-wife for long time now but am not divorced yet, because of work situation etc. I do plan to get divorced and marry my thai girlfriend. (my motives are honest). I just want to save time as she does not want to wait too long alone in Bangkok. Please any help??

Could anyone tell me if it possible to obtain a marriage certificate in Bongkok without too many questions asked? I am from South Africa, working in Saudi Arabia and would like to bring my  Thai girlfriend to Saudi. Only way is to be 'married' to her for a Saudi visa. I have been separated from my ex-wife for long time now but am not divorced yet, because of work situation etc. I do plan to get divorced and marry my thai girlfriend. (my motives are honest). I just want to save time as she does not want to wait too long alone in Bangkok. Please any help??

in order to obtain a merriage certificate in Thailand you require a "letter of no objection" from your embassy or home country, translated into Thai. This letter states that you are not married elsewhere and your home authorities have no objection for you to marry in Thailand.

What you are planing to do is illegal in Thailand (bigamy).

common law marriage is a different matter but won't help you with the Saudi visa.

opalhort

Opalhort, thanks for reply...Yes I know all that...its would be illegal in many countries...All I'm trying to do is help the girl and like I said, my intentions are quite noble as I do want to really marry her later..just trying to save time...I could do the same thing in a neighboring country...at a price of course...I'm just considering my options. and from what I've heard and know, is that everything has a price..no matter were.....not that I approve of corruption, but if nobody is hurt or negatively affected in the process and it is for a good reason...I will at least try..there is too much injustice and wrongs in this world, but all I'm trying to do is good for someone...Thanks...

If you love her, don't take her to Saudi! If she loves you she'll wait.

Seriously, I understand what you're saying, but if you get a bent marriage certificate and your missus is allowed in to the "Kingdom" then what is she going to do all day whilst you're at work? Think what a wonderful life this is to be in Saudi? - I can't go shopping, I can't go out with my friends, I must only go out with my "husband". Do her a favour and let her be in her own country and you can come back to join her.

Scouse.

Scouser....don't worry, I've been here in KSA for sometime now...and I have to tell you it all depends were in the country you are...Were I'm staying the have daily shopping trips, all kinds of activities for the woman..you name it, it can be done here...unlike the place I was before. This life here is quite ok....no its better than okay for her..and don't worry about chop chop square..I know...Thanks for all the advise guys....

D.J. I kinda wonder if you really love this girl or are you just to horny, I have worked in most of the mid east countrys,I could have taken my wife to saudi,bahrain , kuwait city,or Iran,Iraq was out of the question. but I would not take any civilized woman to any of the raghead countrys,if she is walking down the street and someone is playing with her ass,it gonna be me,not some camel jockey,and you said they take them shopping everyday, here she can go shopping when ever she wants,and will be fairly safe on the streets. There if she is getting ready to shower and the curtains are not very tightly closedmsome sand nigger can peek in see her watch til he is ready to quit,then get the cops and have her in the slammer for indescent exposure.and pobly you right along with her,.so think of this,,they furnish you the soap and water,and it your dick, and you can wash it just as fast and just as often as you want.

D.J. I kinda wonder if you really love this girl or are you just to horny, I have worked in most of the mid east countrys,I could have taken my wife to saudi,bahrain , kuwait city,or Iran,Iraq was out of the question. but I would not take any civilized woman to any of the raghead countrys,if she is walking down the street and someone is playing with her ass,it gonna be me,not some camel jockey,and you said they take them shopping everyday, here she can go shopping when ever she wants,and will be fairly safe on the streets. There if she is getting ready to shower and the curtains are not very tightly closedmsome sand nigger can peek in see her watch til he is ready to quit,then get the cops and have her in the slammer for indescent exposure.and pobly you right along with her,.so think of this,,they furnish you the soap and water,and it your dick, and you can wash it just as fast and just as often as you want.

Now, KevinN, all depends on were in Saudi you have been....I have been around a couple of places here, some are really good, some are the ####### of this world and it seems you have ben there...I know what to do, and it has nothing to do with being horny..If I want that, it's and hours drive away..

Thanks for the comments...