Sexual Openness

a2396

This topic has been covered before, but I have to ask again. What is the opinion of all the lerned gentlemen out there regarding the sexual öpen-mindedness"of the average 30-35 yr old Thai woman? I an talking about an average Thai woman, NOT BAR GIRL. She appears to be a sexy and beautiful, but behaves like an öld-maid auntie"', particularly with regard to kissing. Oral sex-forget it. I am older than her, but not that old, fat and ugly. 20-28 year olds seem to have no problem with me. ANY COMMENTS??

Sorry a2396, my Thai wife is 39 and is the best S##g I' ve ever had (and no she aint the first more like the 50th, the others mostly Farang).

This is not boasting as any Man can get 3 sha#s a nite in BKK.

IMHO you do not need to settle for second best here. If she is crap in the sack-ditch her

My Mrs pleases me in absolutley EVERY way

I am sure that a lot of other expirenced TV members will agree with me.

get an upgrade my freind until you find the model you want

Best of luck

TP

Sorry a2396, my Thai wife is 39 and is the best S##g I' ve ever had  (and no she aint the first more like the 50th, the others mostly Farang).

This is not boasting as any Man can get 3 sha#s a nite in BKK.

IMHO you do not need to settle for second best here. If she is crap in  the sack-ditch her

My Mrs pleases me in absolutley EVERY way

I am sure that a lot of other expirenced TV members will agree with me.

get an upgrade my freind until you find the model you want

Best of luck

TP

i agree with TP here. My missus is nearly 33 and i'm 31.. I've fukced so many chicks over the years. But there is only who comes anywhere near my missus. sexually and every other way.

I have only been with about 10 different Thai Women so far in my Life (always searching for the Perfect Model) The most recent Girl I had was a 19 year old Virgin, and she knew how to do EVERYTHING. And out of all the Thai Girls I have been with, I have not met one yet that did not perform well. I think you might be jumping the gun with your Judgement of Thai Girls in general. I have had many Good experiences and some really BAD experiences with Thai Girls too. But I try not to place a Label on Thai Women in General, because I am learning more and More that Each Woman is SO different, it would be very wrong to Judge all time Women by what you experience with even one or two Thai Women.

I tend to understand the Old Fashion mentality you are speaking of, but usually communication can work wonders as long as you have some level of Passion in the Relationship. However if for some reason SHE is not Passionate about YOU. Then that could be the Problem. You might want to think about an Upgrade if there is no Passion, and Communications are down, what is the Point in Continuing the Relationship?

I have only been with about 10 different Thai Women so far in my Life (always searching for the Perfect Model) The most recent Girl I had was a 19 year old Virgin, and she knew how to do EVERYTHING. And out of all the Thai Girls I have been with, I have not met one yet that did not perform well. I think you might be jumping the gun with your Judgement of Thai Girls in general. I have had many Good experiences and some really BAD experiences with Thai Girls too. But I try not to place a Label on Thai Women in General, because I am learning more and More that Each Woman is SO different, it would be very wrong to Judge all time Women by what you experience with even one or two Thai Women.

I tend to understand the Old Fashion mentality you are speaking of, but usually communication can work wonders as long as you have some level of Passion in the Relationship. However if for some reason SHE is not Passionate about YOU. Then that could be the Problem. You might want to think about an Upgrade if there is no Passion, and Communications are down, what is the Point in Continuing the Relationship?

And Webninja only arrived here a week ago :o

This topic has been covered before, but I have to ask again. What is the opinion of all the lerned gentlemen out there regarding the sexual öpen-mindedness"of the average 30-35 yr old Thai woman? I an talking about an average Thai woman, NOT BAR GIRL. She appears to be a sexy and beautiful, but behaves like an öld-maid auntie"', particularly with regard to kissing. Oral sex-forget it. I am older than her, but not that old, fat and ugly. 20-28 year olds seem to have no problem with me. ANY COMMENTS??

I'm not a learned gentleman and so you may ignore my comments if they are unwanted, but just wanted to inform you guys that believe it or not there are actually quite a few very conservative women in Thailand. One entire group of girls in college had never even been kissed before, one of my best friends was an extremely conservative girl who immediately dragged me away whenever any guys hit on us at a pub or on the beach. And these are rather good-looking ladies, some pretty sexy.

If the woman doesn't share your views on sex, don't force them on her, find a girl with the "sexual öpen-mindedness" you need and let her find a conservative Thai guy who shares her values (yes, there are some of those in Thailand, believe it or not!)

OH I beleive it all Kitty, just that most of us Gentlemen have a HARD TIME finding these girls but I for one am more than happy with the girl I have found.to be my wife. But me and those like me who post on this forum are not responsible for the shy consevative kind, that is their perogative and "NO MEANS NO" in any language as far as I am concerned and I for one would NEVER force myself on a woman that clearly was not interseted. I can only speak for myself on this matter, but I wish all the girls you mention a speedy recovery

Talk about shallow. If you judge a woman on her sexual performance alone then I pity you.

So what if shes a 'poor shag'?

Sex is a 2 way thing and not just a physical act. If you want a good shag night after night then stick to experienced bgs.

If you want an emotionally as well as physically satisfying sex life then be prepared to work on it and over time you will get things spot on for both parties.

Edited by ProfessorFart

Talk about shallow. If you judge a woman on her sexual performance alone then I pity you.

Sex is a 2 way thing and not just a physical act. If you want a good shag night after night then stick to experienced bgs.

If you want an emotionally as well as physically satisfying sex life then be prepared to work on it and over time you will get things spot on for both parties.

Well said, PF !

Some of you folks are so sexist......you refer to women as something like commodities/cars.

Very shallow and despicable indeed !

Jem

That ain't neccassarily so professor, I for one have a great physical AND emotional relationship with my wife. Remember the OP said he had slept with over 30 girls out here, all I was trying to do was lighten things up a little, if you object to my post then please feel free to disregard it. Most of us Farangs, (mostly ones I know) have said that they get better Sex with a Thai girl and thats why they stay.

At the end of the day Sex IS important in a marriage what happens out here is we start with SEX and move on to see if there is anything upstairs worth chucking everything up back home for. So please do not be sactimonius and whiter than

white. You are probably the same as everone else. maybee you are not and I will appologise in advance if I have read you wrong. and for any offence I may have caused you.. but come on

The most recent Girl I had was a 19 year old Virgin, and she knew how to do EVERYTHING.

Please ask her for the name of the correspondence school.

:o

Patrick

I was wondering how long it would take before anyone hit upon that sentence ! :D

Maybe they have a new style of sex-ed classes in the Thai schools ?

I'm not a learned gentleman and so you may ignore my comments if they are unwanted, but just wanted to inform you guys that believe it or not there are actually quite a few very conservative women in Thailand. One entire group of girls in college had never even been kissed before, one of my best friends was an extremely conservative girl who immediately dragged me away whenever any guys hit on us at a pub or on the beach. And these are rather good-looking ladies, some pretty sexy.

If the woman doesn't share your views on sex, don't force them on her, find a girl with the "sexual öpen-mindedness" you need and let her find a conservative Thai guy who shares her values (yes, there are some of those in Thailand, believe it or not!)

Alternatively, he could stick with the sluts most falang prefer.

Lets face it, a woman who has the good sense to be picky about her sexual partners likely has a far more adept brain than most falang are likely to encounter and therefore also somewhat more developed emotionally..

That is of course merely my considered opinion. :o

That ain't neccassarily so professor, I for one have a great physical AND emotional relationship with my wife. Remember the OP said he had slept with over 30 girls out here, all I was trying to do was lighten things up a little, if you object to my post then please feel free to disregard it. Most of us Farangs, (mostly ones I know) have said that they get better Sex with a Thai girl and thats why they stay.

At the end of the day Sex IS important in a marriage what happens out here is we start with SEX and move on to see if there is anything upstairs worth chucking everything up back home for. So please do not be sactimonius and whiter than

white. You are probably the same as everone else. maybee you are not and I will appologise in advance if I have read you wrong. and for any offence I may have caused you.. but come on

I agree with TP. His wife is also the best shag I ever had, though Darknights wife was quite reasonable. Also my neighbour agrees but he is quite old, so he may have forgotten some of it..

:o

Edited by Considered Opinion