Thai Paper Today - News Story About French Guy In Cm

mallmagician

This was in yesterdays Thai Rath . Apparently French man renting a house in Mae On and I believe it was his girlfriend.

Haven't had time to read but will do so maybe later.

It was on the front page with a picture of her holding 2 cats.

I read this...and please pardon as my Thai is not that flash.

Nobody has been charged yet but a passport has been taken off a French National, called Richard Mare Frederick.

Some 33 year old Thai girl called Suchada was found dead with throat cut. She was found in a red mitsubishi sedan on this Richard guys property.

Neighbours reported hearing three gun shots.

Police originally stopped the Richard guy and some other guy called Marco in a jeep as they were driving to the border near Chiang Rai but both denied any knowledge of murder.Apparently Richard and Marco were shortly to be opening a European restaurant in Muang, Chiang Mai.

Police are currently going over crime scene and vehicle/s but have not found any weapon yet. When they have enough evidence to satisfy a court ordered warrant they will arrest one or both.

Sorry but thats about as much as I can work out.

Edited by mamborobert

That's about right, I just read half of it before interrupted. It involves Mr Richard May (Mair?) Frederick - French aged 66yrs who lives in Ban Pa Mai Onklang Mae On & Ms Suchada Suttisarn who lives not far away from him.

Apparently she went to his house and was reported missing by her father. It's all a bit long winded after that but the gist is that there were bloodstains in the house, she was found later in the boot of her own car parked at his house and Richard (& I think Marco too) were arrested on their way to Mae Sai driving a Jeep Cherokee.