Housing Development On Mahidon/airport Freeway

nikster

So my wife told me she saw a very nice housing development but we're not in CM anymore and I can't find it. She is a bit unsure of the name - she told me it's called Khun La Phan (?) Villa. It's on the first ring road (superhighway -> airport). She also thought the name was Antenna but neither that nor the translated Thai name had any hits on Google.

Anyone know which one she's talking about? What's the name?

Edited by PeaceBlondie
Corrected title

AFAIK, the first ring road is neither the superhighway to Lamphun, nor the expressway from the airport. RR #1 a nearly-unnamed 4-lane ring road that starts at Night Safari and is almost all underpasses.

cm sally beat me to it. That's not a ring road, it's the airport expressway/Mahidol/108, which becomes 1317 (new San Kamphaeng highway) after the super to Lamphun.

AFAIK, the first ring road is neither the superhighway to Lamphun, nor the expressway from the airport. RR #1 a nearly-unnamed 4-lane ring road that starts at Night Safari and is almost all underpasses.

cm sally beat me to it. That's not a ring road, it's the airport expressway/Mahidol/108, which becomes 1317 (new San Kamphaeng highway) after the super to Lamphun.

That one's my fault... sorry I thought this was the first RR.

Development looks good, houses look good but the land prices are crazy. Is that overhead for a development. Or is land in CM really 5M baht for 144 sq wah of land (that's just the plot price, sans house)...

That turns out as ~35,000 THB/sq wah. According to a Real Estate Agent acquaintance of mine, land prices in Baan Nai Fun 2 on Canal Rd is 25,000 THB/sq wah. This is supposedly one of the nicest and most popular moo baans in CM.

/ Priceless