Henry Handball

rixalex

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for ireland that was a shocking decision,blatant cheating like that should see henry banned from the world cup.

The game should be replayed but it wont be,if ireland had done the hand ball i am sure blatter and plattini would make sure france got a 2nd shot at the finals.

Now aquestion to the irish if england meet france who would you want to win.?

The game should be replayed but it wont be,if ireland had done the hand ball i am sure blatter and plattini would make sure france got a 2nd shot at the finals.

it shouldn't be replayed. player cheated, referee missed it. happens all the time.

I feel sorry for ireland that was a shocking decision,blatant cheating like that should see henry banned from the world cup.

ENGLAND.

If it had gone to penalties Blatter and Platini would have stood on the goal line while Ireland were shooting.

You know nothing may happen but there is a lot of anger building up in Europe over this. The Irish Government has even called for a replay !!!!!

The Irish Government has even called for a replay !!!!!

Understandable but obviously quite ridiculous. These sorts of incidences of injustice are happening all the time in football. Nothing can be done about those in the past, it's the games in the future that consideration should be given. Football needs to take a look at the way video technology has been used in tennis and rugby, and start making some decisions. Help is out there for referees, they just need to be given it. When, oh when?!!!

P.S. If Ireland get to replay that game for the handball, any chance England can have a chance to right the travesity that befell us against Argentina i wonder?

The Irish Government has even called for a replay !!!!!

Understandable but obviously quite ridiculous. These sorts of incidences of injustice are happening all the time in football. Nothing can be done about those in the past, it's the games in the future that consideration should be given. Football needs to take a look at the way video technology has been used in tennis and rugby, and start making some decisions. Help is out there for referees, they just need to be given it. When, oh when?!!!

P.S. If Ireland get to replay that game for the handball, any chance England can have a chance to right the travesity that befell us against Argentina i wonder?

Listen I thought Engerland were screwed in that game. And Im Irish.

Amazing how we are talking about these situations again so far on ?

Ps Henry = Cheating C**t

Both needing a win to go through to the next stage

0-0

:)

Seriously though, it can't be replayed, it is one of those injustice's in sport, but if it helps to bring in video, then some good will come of it.

The thing that is a little annoyance in Rugby Union in the using of the video ref even though they should already know the answer, it takes a little away from responsibility, but that is a small thing to pay, there is no reason not to bring it in.

Time for video refs / replays....that was a fec!n shambles.....Unlucky Ireland, I for one would have no quarms if it was re-played...which it won't, you got screwed. As the players said, some of them this was their last chance to play in a WC. Gutted for you. Henry should be banned the Tw@t.

Same old Arsenal...always cheatin hehehe

I bet Platinni is laughing his large head off.

Not much entertainment to be had from his Wikipedia page as ...

This page is currently protected from editing due to vandalism.

Just had to make do with THIS I suppose. Although I personally would have had more sympathy if it wasn't for the shirt. Come on Ivory Coast. No cheats in that team. :)

Same old Arsenal...

OI!

but I suppose I should accept that as flattery..... people only talk about teams they obsess with so much for a reason eh? :D

Sorry Migsy, you are not allowed to roll out the typical scouse comebacks. Surely you can come up with your own. :)