You are what you eat...

samsara

Reading through some of these threads, in addition to knowing the sentiments of many farangs Ive come across in Thailand, I cant help but wonder what cave some farangs live in. your abode certainlly must be a cave if youre willing to believe that some young, sexy woman, in the prime of her life, is going to 'fall in love' with some beer-guzzling, gluttonous beast. If youre gonna play the LOOK AT ME, IM A FARANG, I HAVE MONEY card, then how on earth can you be surprised when the young, sexy woman in her prime deceives and steals? Utterly bewilders me.

And while were on the subject of glorified prostitution...I think the best attitude toward the entire profession (and thats what it is, sadly, here in Thailand) is ambivalence. One cant view the girls as poor wretches who are sent into slavery--we know this isnt the case with most of them--nor can one dismiss them as lowlifes. In the end, unfortunately, though, there is really very little we as farangs can do to change or alter the vicious cycle. Render respect unto whom deserves it.

bejaysus...will there be no end to the trolls?...the sanctimonious variety are especially irritating.

Get f*cked honey...you know not of what you speak.

Samsara?...hmmm, I knew someone with that name from the SF Zen center about 20 years ago. Are you skinny and got a mole on your face?

Nah, hardly a troll.

What, have I awakened one your inferiority complexes--the one you spent all that money and time trying to eliminate? ####, Im sorry, dude.

If not, if you actually have a real reply, please do ahead. Intrigued what kind of shit youll write.

I urge you...

oh dear...here we go

dumb postings criticizing middle aged fat white guys and their lithe young thai consorts are frequent on this forum...it's simply a matter of supply and demand. Folks will come out and stay for a few months between jobs and do what they can to stay entertained...the fat man has got the dough and the dolly has got the p*ssy. I some cases when the two parties understand each other there may be an arrangement...ie., come with me and look after me and I will insure that your family will never be poor again. It's worked for me and for dozens of other fat bastards that I know. Relationships evolve like they always do and later the dolly with 5 orgasms per day has become your wife with responsibility for looking after current logistical problems as well as supervising the house that you have in Thailand.

There ain't no bad self esteem problems going on here...you unnerstand? Just mutual respect and hoping for a better world.

The patina of sleaze and moral corruption is what dumb shits like yourself observe hence your dumbshit and uninformed comments.

Tutsi forgives...just don't clog my message box with your bullshit messages...

Point taken, tutsi.

My comments were not aimed at those happy, as you seem to be, with the lifestyle. Rather, its those blokes who complain about this and that. Thats the postings I was referring to.

Indeed, it is supply and demand. at root a business that sometimes awakens the heart, which, in turn, stirs a bunch of other stuff--stuff with no relation to money and sex. I understand fully, Tutsi.

Just dont patronize quite so quick.

We be cool, tho.

shalom