Very small diatribe on thailand

Just curious: do any farangs have any control of the content on the board? Im really starting to doubt it, fellas.

Denigrate Thailand in the slightest way, and your post is gone. Sorry youre so defensive about your country, guys.

Correct me if Im wrong, but is not a message board supposed to facilitate the exchange of information and opinion? Some of my posts are negative, albeit not in totality, towards Thailand, but geez, guys, Thailand has problems--every country has problems. Learn to discuss and deal, would ya...?

The Bad Dr. can delete all my posts, I dont care. But what the #### is this board for? Certainly no freedom of speech here. Everything goes through the strainer that is the Bad Dr.; and lets just say not much goes through, save innocuous wisecracks and outdated info.

Get a clue.

samsara,

many, if not most, of your posts are racist and inflammatory and I'm glad the administrators remove the worst of your posts! In fact I think you should be banned from this board!

This board is for people to ask questions about visas and work permit and others to provide help and answers!!!!!!!

I'm sure there are may members on this board who are sincerely interested in information!!!!!

If you hate the Thai people and the way things are done here, then what are you doing here??? If you don't like it here then get the #### out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opalhort

This is the Thailand board? I thought this was the Europeans who hate GW, and America board. ???

Samsara, just imagine there are Thais in the room, and make less of a rant. Also, doesn't help to put down doc. :o

Everyone here is okay, but if you step to far out on a limb, you will find your self on your arse. Guess that's true anywhere though. ???

Opalhort, what are you talking about? Have you actually read any of my posts? If you had, you would know why im here, you would know that I have my beefs with Thais but that at the end of the day I like them.

To be frank, only reason I joined the board was to use the free sms service, which has yes to pan out. After looking at the board, though, I felt compelled to at least insert somekind of pulse into the place. Very difficult to find many farangs, especially where I live, who can keep up a relaxed conversation about french fries, much less anything of value; here there seems to be some intelligence, but everyone is so fast to slap your hand, we might as well all play patty-cake and call it a day.

Sorry if any posts have offended anyone: such was not my intention.