Good Garden Centers In Los

udon

Out along the road to Kanchanaburi - not far after the Southern bus terminal turn off........there are a few big places on the left side..........never been in for a look, but they look ok from the road as I pass by in a hurtling bus driven by a maniacal driver right out of one flew over the cuckoos nest ........ !

Try Rangsit - Nakorn Nayok Road, the road is divided by canals or Klongs and the main growing area is a soi in Klong 15, it's on the left hand side of the road - there is a sign. It's about 30km from Rangsit and all along this road there are little shops selling plants, orchids, fully grown trees, pots, wooden garden furniture, cement zebras - all your graden needs. When I lived in this area I had no problem stocking my garden and it's cheap - some of the small flowering plants are 50 satang each. Now I live in Kanchanaburi but it was worth going back there with a truck when we were planting up our garden here.

Thanks guys.... any more out there? Isaan, CM?  :o

Gra, I'd swap this shed for a hut in LoS, anytime :D

On the main road from BKK to Korat there are "shed" loads Udon.

From just after Siam City they appear in large clusters.

Around Khao Yai there are blossoming.

On the road to Korat Zoo, Pak Thong Chai, they are everywhere!!! :D

There is a shop near Jatujak weekend market I believe on the Kampheg Phet Road (north side) that sells all kinds of gardening goods (but not plants). I don't remember the name of the shop but it's close to Kampheng Phet ramp of the 2nd stage expressway. It's part of the area where there are so many shops on both sides of the road selling plants. Very close to Kampheng Phet subway station.