Rotund Father In Esplanade Last Weekend

MrWiggle

Hope the larger than needed in this life father of 3 in the Esplanade shopping centre happens to read this.

I was sitting with my kids at a coffee shop, when I heard an almighty yell and looked up to see Fat Freddy screaming at 2 of his children and looking at them as if he was going to kill them. He pointed to his feet and demanded his 2 kids came to him right there and then. he then looked sheepishly left and right to see who was looking and of course EVERYONE was. So he simply yelled at them some more, but looks like he wanted to slap them.

He then turned to the older boy behind him and yelled at him, the boy stepped back a few paces as if he knew what was about to come.

The boy had a terrified look on his face.

They all walked off soon after and the Rotund picture of health and happiness held out his hand for his older son to hold, the boy ignored him and walked away fromn him.

You could feel the love.

I witnessed an awesome fatherly figure expressing his love for his children, in his own way. his kids were scared of him. Hope your kids grow up to slap you back one day.

I'm trying to work out what annoyed Mr Wiggle the most. Was it that fact that he was overweight or was it because he yelled at his children?

He's certainly guilty of a crime, as you say; "So he simply yelled at them some more, but looks like he wanted to slap them." Well knowing that we should arrange a witch hunt, track this beast down and administer some vigilante justice, who's up for cutting off his balls? :)

I'm trying to work out what annoyed Mr Wiggle the most. Was it that fact that he was overweight or was it because he yelled at his children?

He's certainly guilty of a crime, as you say; "So he simply yelled at them some more, but looks like he wanted to slap them." Well knowing that we should arrange a witch hunt, track this beast down and administer some vigilante justice, who's up for cutting off his balls? :)

Glad you see thinmgs my way.

Early days yet (only 2 December) but you so far lead the race for the "Troll of the Month" award, in my book at least.

You must have a pretty thick book.

If you think the way these children were treated in public is ok.....then lets hope you do not have kids.

Treated this way in public quite possibly means worse behind closed doors.

I simply look at the difference between his sons attitude to him and mine to me....chalk and cheese.

I think the question that should be asked is what exactly did the children do? All you saw was the aftermath, and a parent getting angry. Don't quite think it is fair to judge without understanding the entire story. If the kid is going to stick his finger in an electrical socket, is trying to shoplift, grabbed a knife in a store and tried to stab someone, etc., then they may deserve to be yelled at.

You must have a pretty thick book.

If you think the way these children were treated in public is ok.....then lets hope you do not have kids.

Treated this way in public quite possibly means worse behind closed doors.

I simply look at the difference between his sons attitude to him and mine to me....chalk and cheese.

Skinny guys dont yell at their offspring ??

The children ran into the centre playing and tassling with each other....quite happy with each other the 2 younger ones were...then pops screamed at them for enjoying themselves.

No light sockets, no knives involved.

The guy was obese....obviously cannot or does not care to take care of himself to look that way.

The yelling in public like that, the scared look on the kids faces and the absolute petrified look on the older kids face and body language tell a lot of what goes on in that family.

But hey, if you support it, then so be it. it takes all sorts to make up the world, that includes child beaters unfortunately. Your support goes a long way in giving an impression of yourself.

The children ran into the centre playing and tassling with each other....quite happy with each other the 2 younger ones were...then pops screamed at them for enjoying themselves.

No light sockets, no knives involved.

The guy was obese....obviously cannot or does not care to take care of himself to look that way.

The yelling in public like that, the scared look on the kids faces and the absolute petrified look on the older kids face and body language tell a lot of what goes on in that family.

But hey, if you support it, then so be it. it takes all sorts to make up the world, that includes child beaters unfortunately. Your support goes a long way in giving an impression of yourself.

None of us saw the guy or what he did, all that we have to go on is your claim that he is a fat slob and that he mistreats his kids. That might be correct, but it might also just be that you have a bug up your butt over fat people.

Edited by OriginalPoster

Yes...I just posted this because I wanted to complain about a fat guy.

I saws what I saws and I did not like it.....simple really.

If you support it...good for you.

Maybe one of you are him ?

Hope you are, maybe you will wake up to what you are doing to your kids.

The sheepish look around and the face of your older son and his reaction to you, told volumes about you.

Guess you have 2 options....you could learn to control yourself with your kids before they really hate you forever, or you could sit down and eat some more and more and more until you cannot move and then they will run rings around your fat ass.