Woman Arrested For Stabbing Husband And Cutting His Organ

george

Woman arrested for allegedly stabbing husband to death

LOPBURI: -- A woman was arrested for allegedly stabbing her husband and cutting his sex organ after he assaulted her early Tuesday morning.

Saifon Tadthong, 32, waited for police in front of her rented room in Muang district. The naked body of her husband, Sakkarin Suksawat, 24, was lying inside when police rushed to the scene at 1:30 am.

Saifon told police that her husband, who appeared drunk, returned home and demanded to have sex with her but she refused and the man started assaulting her with knees and fists.

To defend herself, she grabbed a kitchen knife stabbed him once at his left chest, sending him down. She then cut his organ out of anger.

She then called for help but Sakkarin died before neighbours could send him to hospital.

Saifon suffered a bruise face and received several stitches on her head.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-12-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

OUCH OUCH OUCH :)

This seems to be a Thai phenomenon (not exclusively, of course). It seems to happen here far too often.

Must be some sort of "training" passed down from grandmothers to mothers to daughters. Any input from Thai females would be appreciated.

No sympathy for a man who beats a woman for any reason..........BUT, that seems like an extreme action, particularly after she stabbed him and apparently stopped his aggression.

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.........

As already mentioned there's not very much detail in the original piece.

- Was he just suggesting sex? We don't know.

- Was he violently holding her down and/or was he violently violatating her private areas or forcing his apendage into her? We don't know.

- Was it hapening every night for some time? We don't know.

- Was there a broad picture of regular domestic violence? And if do, was it mild or was it seriously frightening her and slowly pushing her to react very strongly? We don't know.

In the Khaosod they're saying that neighbours and the victim's father heard them arguing regularly and the wife was hot-tempered and prone to jealousy, although at the moment she's denying culpability (may be an earlier report than the Nation).

Edited by katana

Whouaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Very nice story ended ! Somnana !

Surprisingly she didn t give it to eat to her dog , usually they make like this .

But maybe no dog .....so....

I really love this country (and thai cooking ) , the dogs (they eat them also, specially the black ones) ,

thai woman ( but whithout chilli ) and all the good news i can read today !

Thai Bobbit.....ouuuch, my missus has threatened the old chop chop many times...sleep with one eye open lads.
I think my wife would likely do the same thing and I wouldn't blame her.

If my wife even jokes about such a thing, I reprimand her.

If your wife threatens it often, then there's a serious problem lurking. Would you be as wimpy & silly about it if she threatened to cut off your hand or cut out your kidney?

There's nothing cute about cutting off a man's dick. If a woman has such problems with jealousy & insecurities & is so quick to mutilating vengefulness , then you'd be smart to get away from her a.s.a.p.

Today I got reminded (by a 22 yr. old farang gal) about the paragraph in Lonely Planet that says 'Thais don't get angry.' What a collosal load of bullpoop and, though I generally like Lonely Planet, they should cull that ridiculous assessment out of their publication. Thais pretend to be cool headed, until they go ballistic. There's no middle range. Watch out.