Pathum Thani Land Transfer

Guys

Someone wants to transfer some land in Pathum Thani. Its Chanot (Nor Sor 4) so what transfer tax is payable please, I think that it is about 40M*40M. There must be a ‘fixed’ value for tax purposes. Are there any other 'taxes' payable?

Also how is it done please.

I think that they need a quick answer, so any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Go to the land office should not take long, a couple of hours. Tax will be based on what they report the property to be worth.

It's just land..a gift from my step-daughters uncle to here. I was just trying to find out what is what so the land office is 'straight' with her. So all advice welcome.

In that case they will use the government's appraised value as the basis of their tax computation. I can't tell you what that would be, although its usually lower than true market values.

Yes, in the end I got my wife to go with her to ensure no problems. It cost 2% of the land valuation, 10000Baht/wah, plus 25 baht for something else.

In that case they will use the government's appraised value as the basis of their tax computation. I can't tell you what that would be, although its usually lower than true market values.

Yes, in the end I got my wife to go with her to ensure no problems. It cost 2% of the land valuation, 10000Baht/wah, plus 25 baht for something else.

I just looked carefully at the bill. It's a very offical looking bill, land was valued at 875000Baht I believe.

Fee for the form 5Baht

Fee to do the job 18000Baht !!

Tax 2% 17500Baht

Stamp Duty 4500Baht

The fee seems a complete rip off. I didn't pay this account, her father did, but 18000baht for a few minutes work..unbelievable. If it had been a transfer between father and daughter then the tax would have been 1% they said.

Anyone know how they work the fee out. My step-daughter is still known by her family name so they shouldn't have known of my existance.