Current regional 60day tourist visa run options?

Current regional 60day tourist visa run options?

What are the most cost effective options available for new 60 day tourist visa for someone just having left Thailand on a completed 60 day tourist visa regionally with no wish to reapply in home country? I heard Singapore won?t reissue back to back, what about Laos, Malaysia, others etc

Answers regarding non-imm visas not required unless an under 50yo, un married UK tourist person can apply.

Cheers

Singapore is a country of f##k-up people, i dislike that country, reason the people think you are better than everybody around them, the english sound like some cow farmer in the mid-east in the stated and they claim that their people have the best english around, they are rude, smelly, and they live in home that look like prison, also claiming it a high-class apartment. to get to the point Embassy in Singapore is very tough, don't wasted your money there.

Before last year when I got my first non-"O" which I got in Vientaine, I had got a couple of 3 month tourist visas there back to back. they were for 2 months with a 1 month ext. very easy to get and not a bad town, might move there myself if things get to tough here. it is 4 years til my wife can retire from her job in thailand so I do not want to be to far away.

Guest IT Manager
Just this minute reeturned from getting 90 day non B from Yangon Rangoon. Better than Vientiane by about 150 %. Details post tomorrow.

Singapore is a country of f##k-up people, i dislike that country, reason the people think you are better than everybody around them, the english sound like some cow farmer in the mid-east in the stated and they claim that their people have the best english around, they are rude, smelly

Tomy - did you have good time in Singapore lah?

ITM, We go to Nong Khai because it is a short drive,can leave home get there and put in for the visa stay one night and pickup and come home next day. If we lived in the south I would most likely not think it such a good deal, but we do not like to be away very long at a time. But up country is nice.