What If ?

Powerband

Ummh; I think he was talking about an affordable (Thai standards) automatic sports bike. So rule out those 1/2 million bikes and get y'all's minds back on a CBR frame with a 125i (hopped up I hope to god) engine in it.

And yes, I think it would sell like hotcakes.

Ummh; I think he was talking about an affordable (Thai standards) automatic sports bike. So rule out those 1/2 million bikes and get y'all's minds back on a CBR frame with a 125i (hopped up I hope to god) engine in it.

And yes, I think it would sell like hotcakes.

Are you familiar with the CPI GTR150 and GTR180 ??

The chinese manufacturer was trying to find dealers in Thailand a year or two ago.. See them in Malaysia fairly commonly.

Now put that up against the Yammy R15.. and tell me its what you would choose.

Automatic CBR 150 or an automatic Click...give me the auto cbr please

bigger wheels, gas tank for grip...better stability, better yet throw a gas tank under the rear fender and turn the current gas tank into a storage compartment.

Im sure they could make a very mean auto, no reason they couldn't.

Are you familiar with the CPI GTR150 and GTR180 ??

The chinese manufacturer was trying to find dealers in Thailand a year or two ago.. See them in Malaysia fairly commonly.

Now put that up against the Yammy R15.. and tell me its what you would choose.

I hadn't. I read an older (2006) review of it that seemed fairly positive.

And if it was a choice between the R15 and an auto Chinese bike I know which one I'd choose; especially since the R15 is selling for some 70K THB and that GTR150 is selling for 76K+ THB.

Aprilia Mana 850cc Auto.

Lovely looking proper bike but an auto.....................

The Aprilia Mana gear setting is officially set by users preference, Aprilia say's the gear box: Sequential with manual or automatic mode selectable by the user. 7 ratios in manual mode. 3 mappings (Touring, Sport, Rain) in automatic mode. Gear change by pedal or handlebar control. The user can switch from automatic to sequential mode at any moment.

Aprilia Mana 850cc specs from factory

Edited by Richard-BKK

Aprilia Mana 850cc Auto.

Lovely looking proper bike but an auto.....................

The Aprilia Mana gear setting is officially set by users preference, Aprilia say's the gear box: Sequential with manual or automatic mode selectable by the user. 7 ratios in manual mode. 3 mappings (Touring, Sport, Rain) in automatic mode. Gear change by pedal or handlebar control. The user can switch from automatic to sequential mode at any moment.

Aprilia Mana 850cc specs from factory

well, Ferrari hasnt made any manual gear with foot clutch in a few years.............. so why must bikes have hand clutch?

Wish the negative posters had tryed a 500cc+ auto bike. Powersliding auto is just great fun. engine always within peak powerband.

yammy Tmax has been described as a cvt in this thread. partly truth, it also has a direct drive chain to increase rearwheel control and feel

burgman is a tiptronic gear, rider selects auto or manual. just dont need to struggle with the clutch in heavy traffic

honda DN 01 seems to be the best japs auto so far

for the poster who said this will never sell, thats what honda said about yammys auto nouvo 7 years ago

I love my Ninja 650, but if I could get a Honda DN01 at the same price officially sold in LOS I would ride auto clutch