Whats Your Girlie Fear?

sbk

only 1... those big ugly goey looking locusts...

i spin out into an insecure rage when one's in the house. Anybody else noticed how hard they are to kill? Come back the next morning and the back 2 legs will be twitching no matter how hard it's been beaten... freeeeeaky.

(PS I don't kill anything else unless it's in the bedroom with the baby. In Aus, huntsmans are big hairy spiders that eat all the more annoying insects. Letting them live is worth it).

only 1... those big ugly goey looking locusts...

i spin out into an insecure rage when one's in the house. Anybody else noticed how hard they are to kill? Come back the next morning and the back 2 legs will be twitching no matter how hard it's been beaten... freeeeeaky.

(PS I don't kill anything else unless it's in the bedroom with the baby. In Aus, huntsmans are big hairy spiders that eat all the more annoying insects. Letting them live is worth it).

thai girls

Naam has girlie fears???

Naam. I am so disappointed. I guess you must not really be a Klingon after all since, clearly, Klingons don't have girlie fears.

we do, but we rarely admit it. our worst fear are women with no boobs and hip bones sticking out on which one can hang a warrior's helmet and dagger. sometimes i have these horrible nightmares which only disappear after i wake up and find in the dark on my right side that all ample roundings are still there.

:)

BATS

When they get into the house (and alas, they sometimes do) I have to lock myself in the bedroom til morning and then find someone else tio take them away. They are creepy beyond words, even when curled up asleep. And when they swoop at you with the flapping wings.......... :):D

Not too fond of snakes either but can remotely consider trying to evict one with the aid of say a 10 foot pole. whereas the bats..... never!

BATS

When they get into the house (and alas, they sometimes do) I have to lock myself in the bedroom til morning and then find someone else tio take them away. They are creepy beyond words, even when curled up asleep. And when they swoop at you with the flapping wings.......... :):D

Not too fond of snakes either but can remotely consider trying to evict one with the aid of say a 10 foot pole. whereas the bats..... never!

What about Batman?

I try to respect and treat every animal equally but...Thai coackroaches freak me right out. Why? Because not only they are uncontrollably fast and gigantic compared to european ones, they also fly!!! The first time I saw one was in Samui. It was the size of a rat.. :)

I love Monkeys, It never occured to me that some people woldn't automatically love them.

I have a problem with moths, not butterflys though, I am absolutely paranoid about them and have problems breathing if one is close to me.

My big strong siam man is put off by anything tiny that has fur, he can't even look at the new born kittens or mice, it freaks him right out.

I think bats are cute. Razor sharp teeth in most cases, but cute.

Close friend is terrified of frogs regardless of size or colour, son is terrified of spiders (even tiny money spiders) and wife freaks out at balloons.

Edited by GarryP

yeh I think frogs and family get added to my list too. i think toads are the other group. no reference to MrToad intended. hes already in the men category HAHA

gee this list is growing :)

yeh I think frogs and family get added to my list too. i think toads are the other group. no reference to MrToad intended. hes already in the men category HAHA

gee this list is growing :)

Mig, I think it might be easier for you to list the things you are not afraid of, might be a shorter list. :D

I hate rats, mice don't bother me though.

did I mention snails in my list??

and yes Graham - I did say that in my first post didnt I

today I discovered another queasy feeling, but it has nothing to do with animals (or human) but I will save the board from adding to my growing list :) one must wonder how MiGgie manages to go through life everyday LOL

I decided I needed to put my fears in perspective, so am collating them in one place (in the hope that this might make the fears easier to manage? :D)

cockroaches, esp when they fly!

snakes

spiders

birds

ants

worms

bees

moths

rats

did I mention BIRDS?

fleas/lice

mossies (not mossfinn...although the next category could make this redundant)

men :)

the list may not be exhaustive.......

monkeys!

oooo I forgot:

leeches!

scorpioN

centipede

ladybirds (although this last one isnt too bad)

yuck!!

now one may ask if there is anything MiGgie isnt afraid of :D

gee this list is growing :D

did I mention snails in my list??

and yes Graham - I did say that in my first post didnt I

today I discovered another queasy feeling, but it has nothing to do with animals (or human) but I will save the board from adding to my growing list :D one must wonder how MiGgie manages to go through life everyday LOL