Will The Water Throwing Stop Tomorrow In Bkk?

StrongView

So, do you guys think the water throwing will stop by tomorrow in BKK?

I went out once in 3 days to Villa and got soaked. It borders on violent...and it's just not appreciated. I live in the 'burbs too, so it's not like I'm on Khao Saan with the dirty hippies. What do you think? Is it ok tomorrow or will the child-like behaviour persist through the weekend?

Strongview...if you need to go somewhere maybe you can arrange for a Thai friend or family member to give you a ride or call one of the taxi companies. Of course, have them meet you where you won't get soaked (if possible since I don't know the area of the burbs you're referring to). If you're trying to get out on foot, good luck!

During the evening??? Are you serious? Not only do you have idiots throwing water, you have DRUNK idiots throwing water.

Put your wallet in a plastic bag and your cellphone in another and try not to get too p1ssed off and kill someone. It's that or stay holed up for the duration. :o

Why not do your shopping at night? Simple

it's 1130 pm on 13 April in the Ramada Hotel bar in Bahrain and tutsi is minding his own business with a Guiness. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a sudden movement then aaarrrggg...water down the inside of the back of his shirt. He wheels to find the round brown smiling essan face of a local associate of the wife's...'happy sonklan, darling...'

Songkranned in a arabian Gulf backwater 6000 miles from Thailand...

sheeeit...

On the 13th I was in my car behind a baht bus on Thaphraya road between Pattaya and Jomtien. There were five people in that bus one being a farang probably in his early sixties. Where the road turns into four lanes the baht bus pulled up beside a load of Thais who were throwing water. He looked at them very sternly and shook his finger at them. They proceeded to drench him. I thought he was going to have a stroke. His vehicle moved past that one only to have it catch up again. He was singled out and drenched again after yelling and trying to wave them off. You must be in a more civilized area. :D

Just wave them off with half furrowed brows.    Works everytime... almost like I can control their weak minds like a Jedi.        Note: young nieces and nephews are somehow immune to this power.   

:o