My Friend Murdered Today

lor

Just to linform other people who know Peter that he was savagely murdered today in his own bar in front of his family.

Peter, who owns Kenya's Romantic Garden on Soi Chayapook, Jomtien was stabbed to death in his bar earlier today.

I am still in shock and can't really write much about this except he was one of the best people you could ever meet and would help anyone. He did not deserve it and he will be missed.

My condolenses to his wife and daughter.

Chris

Edited by lor

Sad way for a life to end. My condolences to his family and friends.

I, too, hope that the murderer was caught and jailed. Revenge is not the issue. It's a matter of keeping such dangerous people off the street, and preventing the untilmely death of another innocent person at his hand.

The bare facts of this sad case have now been confirmed to me by a reliable news source so I am re opening the thread, when more facts are known we will up date. Until then no false accusations finger pointing or assumptions please.

Sad way for a life to end. My condolences to his family and friends.

I, too, hope that the murderer was caught and jailed. Revenge is not the issue. It's a matter of keeping such dangerous people off the street, and preventing the untilmely death of another innocent person at his hand.

Revenge is the issue, especially in Thailand.

If he has thai family they will not rest or do nothing.

This is bad. What's the background and what happened?

Feel sorry for those left to carry on. It will of been horrifying to off been there while this took place. Hopefully a face / eyewitness can help bring the killer to justice...

Rimmer,

please take a look at the new thread I just opened and maybe join the two or whatever you wish...Thanks, Bunta

I closed it with a link to here.

You might want to repost your question here.

My condolences to his family and loved ones.

The other thread was closed but many questions still arise. According to some of the witnesses,He had run some yaba crazed German out of his place and the crazy guy came back with a knife and stabbed him several times. Here's the kicker and maybe the falang cop guy (sorry don't know you or your name) can shed some light on this...according to my sources there were four cars trying to take him to the hospital but the Thai police refused to let him be moved until they took all their pictures and finished the investigation. Meanwhile Peter layed there and bled to death. Any insight? sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

The attacker was in police custody before midnight last night, so people can be assured he is not wandering about. The attack was witnessed by many others, who knew the person involved.

The attack took place in the internet room in the main building, and not in the bar itself.

My condolences to Peter's family and friends.

Update from http://www.pattayaone.net/news

German Bar Owner stabbed to death in Jomtien. German murder suspect arrested.

Pattaya, December 4 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just after 7pm on Thursday Night, Police Captain Patipat from Dongtan Police Sub-Station received an urgent call to attend the Kanya’s Romantic Garden Bar and Restaurant located in Soi Chayapreuk in Jomtien to investigate the apparent murder of the German Owner. Rescue Services soon arrived, but were too late to assist Mr. Peter Alfons Schroth aged 48 from Germany. He was lying on the ground at the front of the main bar located at the rear of the building. Mr. Schroth had been stabbed 5 times, in his back, his left side, his stomach and in his chest and was pronounced dead-at-the-scene. Khun Galaya aged 48, the wife of the victim, saw the attack take place and revealed the name of the alleged attacker as Mr. Timo who is also a German National. Khun Galaya explained that the pair entered into a verbal altercation, during which Mr. Timo produced a knife from his bag and attacked Mr. Schroth. She was unaware of the reason behind the argument but did suggest that Mr. Timo was a drug addict and would ask for money from the victim on many occasions, presumably to purchase drugs.

Police were given the last known address of Mr. Timo and were able to locate him at the Chaopraya Resort in Soi 17, South Pattaya. Mr. Timo Bloch aged 30 was arrested and found to be carrying a single Yabba Tablet and appeared to be under the influence of narcotics. The suspect was taken to Pattaya Police Station and placed behind bars for a time to allow the effects of any narcotics to wear off. He is expected to be charged with murder pending further enquiries on Friday.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news

post-22250-1259923643_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1259923659_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1259923673_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1259923687_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1259923706_thumb.jpg

look at the signature of this Timo Bloch on his passport, looks as if he could barely write!

on another news source they say the bloch guy owns a beer bar with rooms upstairs and 15 thai girl employees, and that he did the website for Peter Schroth and that Schroth refused to pay.

Edited by manarak

RIP.....sad story. One wonders what kind of crazed people running around here. Would be interesting to know on which Visa the killer stays in Thailand...

Why do you ask such a silly question? A killer with or without a visa, what does it matter.

Update from http://www.pattayaone.net/news

German Bar Owner stabbed to death in Jomtien. German murder suspect arrested.

Pattaya, December 4 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just after 7pm on Thursday Night, Police Captain Patipat from Dongtan Police Sub-Station received an urgent call to attend the Kanya's Romantic Garden Bar and Restaurant located in Soi Chayapreuk in Jomtien to investigate the apparent murder of the German Owner. Rescue Services soon arrived, but were too late to assist Mr. Peter Alfons Schroth aged 48 from Germany. He was lying on the ground at the front of the main bar located at the rear of the building. Mr. Schroth had been stabbed 5 times, in his back, his left side, his stomach and in his chest and was pronounced dead-at-the-scene. Khun Galaya aged 48, the wife of the victim, saw the attack take place and revealed the name of the alleged attacker as Mr. Timo who is also a German National. Khun Galaya explained that the pair entered into a verbal altercation, during which Mr. Timo produced a knife from his bag and attacked Mr. Schroth. She was unaware of the reason behind the argument but did suggest that Mr. Timo was a drug addict and would ask for money from the victim on many occasions, presumably to purchase drugs.

Police were given the last known address of Mr. Timo and were able to locate him at the Chaopraya Resort in Soi 17, South Pattaya. Mr. Timo Bloch aged 30 was arrested and found to be carrying a single Yabba Tablet and appeared to be under the influence of narcotics. The suspect was taken to Pattaya Police Station and placed behind bars for a time to allow the effects of any narcotics to wear off. He is expected to be charged with murder pending further enquiries on Friday.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news

condolence to the family from jean pierre klaus and olaf