Scuba Computer Repair And Best Snorkeling Spots

thaiswimmer

Divesupply is the authorised wholesaler and repair shop for Suunto Thailand, and they are based on Phuket.

But: they are a wholesaler, so you can't go there yourself. Any DC on Phuket can help you and bring your computer there, or check with Waterworld in Patong. waterworld was opened specifically for Divesupply consumer sales when Divesupply stopped that.

Snorkeling: northern end of kata beach is a nice reef, teeming with life at the moment.

Divesupply is the authorised wholesaler and repair shop for Suunto Thailand, and they are based on Phuket.

But: they are a wholesaler, so you can't go there yourself. Any DC on Phuket can help you and bring your computer there, or check with Waterworld in Patong. waterworld was opened specifically for Divesupply consumer sales when Divesupply stopped that.

Snorkeling: northern end of kata beach is a nice reef, teeming with life at the moment.

I don't know where you get the idea that Divesupply is for wholesale ? :D Anyone can walk in off the street and buy any equipment. You don't even ned to be a diver :) They are the authorised dealers for Suunto in Thailand and can change your battery no problem. :D

I don't know where you get the idea that Divesupply is for wholesale ? :D Anyone can walk in off the street and buy any equipment. You don't even ned to be a diver :) They are the authorised dealers for Suunto in Thailand and can change your battery no problem. :D

Really, I was under the impression it was only wholesale due to the big sign outside the door advising that only other accredited companies could buy from them.

H20Dunc, you are in Chumpon so your experiences may be with Samui's DiveSupply? Anyone can walk in to that one. On Phuket DS have a huge sign in red saying "No Public Sales." They only do resale. Since Water World Asia are the same company (at least for now) as DiveSupply, WWA should be able to take care of you. It used to be you had to send Suunto back to Finland, not so now apparently. I stopped using them (Suunto) long ago because they are crazy conservative. Look nice though.