Thai Life

eek

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to pick up one of these when you arrive in Thailand.

In time for the Corrupt-A-Matic 2010X to spring into action. No fire fighting equipment? No problem! No license? No worries! No thought for safety? No issue! Just pay the bloated man at the front and carry on.

And now we offer a new and improved Crook-O-Tronic Infinity. No brain? Nothing to fear! Drunk? No guilt! Incapable of driving? OK! Just dip your hand in your pocket and be your way.

Here at ThaiWay Inc we guarantee that No matter what happens, No matter what law is broken, No matter how many poor people suffer, you in the suit with the family ties can walk away scot free and for a limited time only Thaiway Inc offers a free brash and guilt free attitude to causing other people to suffer.

ThaiWay inc! "It's money that matters."

Who ever said there was a brain-drain from australia? :D

But seriously kids. Don't take Ya baa.

my thoughts exactly when I saw this :D

Don't forget to pick up one of these when you arrive in Thailand.

In time for the Corrupt-A-Matic 2010X to spring into action. No fire fighting equipment? No problem! No license? No worries! No thought for safety? No issue! Just pay the bloated man at the front and carry on.

And now we offer a new and improved Crook-O-Tronic Infinity. No brain? Nothing to fear! Drunk? No guilt! Incapable of driving? OK! Just dip your hand in your pocket and be your way.

Here at ThaiWay Inc we guarantee that No matter what happens, No matter what law is broken, No matter how many poor people suffer, you in the suit with the family ties can walk away scot free and for a limited time only Thaiway Inc offers a free brash and guilt free attitude to causing other people to suffer.

ThaiWay inc! "It's money that matters."

hmm I've seen that same post in another thread, but it seems out of place in this one :)