Baby 'apec' dies after summit

phazey

it is always tragic when the helpless and the vulnerable become victims...those of us that have children know that the instinct is to protect and to nurture.

However, these tragic scenarios appear whenever there is poverty and ignorance...a bar girl, brit husband and APEC don't make it special...

poor little kid...

Fully agree, poor little kid.

But I read today the police wants to interview the Brit husband as the wife claims he said either the baby goes or I divorce.

Well good luck, if in doubt it is the farangs mistake.

Fully agree, poor little kid.

But I read today the police wants to interview the Brit husband as the wife claims he said either the baby goes or I divorce.

Well good luck, if in doubt it is the farangs mistake.

What about the REAL father of the Baby ?????

Taxi Driver ????

Which father do they what ????

:o

The taxi driver could not show up at the police station, yet.

Some relatives came to the funeral, but not the mother as being too distressed. Aaah, if the real father does not show up soon the police will look for him. Still, I would adv. the husband, farang as he is, not to show up in LoS, he was the one who said he does not want the baby from somebody else. So the poor.... ah forget it (just quoting from today's newspapers)

The taxi driver could not show up at the police station, yet.

Some relatives came to the funeral, but not the mother as being too distressed. Aaah, if the real father does not show up soon the police will look for him. Still, I would adv. the husband, farang as he is, not to show up in LoS, he was the one who said he does not want the baby from somebody else. So the poor.... ah forget it (just quoting from today's newspapers)

Axel,

Here here,

The Brit should have been a better MAN that he is/was whatever.

Me, if my Thai wife, had a child from a Thai man whiles I was married to her ( now 18 year with my Palaya) NO way would I let her DUMP the new born baby.

Just like the other A.P.E.C. Baby #2 given to a orphanage – did anyone read that story …………

Sad days really..

My heart goes out to all of the lost souls in this World.

Axel nice one………………

NO way would I let her DUMP the new born baby.

Kan Win, I fully agree with you. But do we know what really happend? I could blame a language problem. I would say, get the h.ll out of my life and take your baby to the taxi stand. The picture of the mother only showed 'surprise'? I don't know

But what she understood? The only thing that galled me, immediately the police wants to interview this foreigner who might be behind all of this.

Axel,

Correct in your thinking, and yes, I think also the same way as you do, but, please read my reply, he, the BRIT should be a MAN and then, as I mentioned (Just like the other A.P.E.C. Baby #2 given to a orphanage – did anyone read that story all)  would be O.K. and A.P.E.C #1 would still be alive today..

Yes or Not ?

And I want to know "Why not / Why Yes" did this BRIT let an infant die "If he knew about the baby"

Would any one do this ?

??????????

Thank you for your reply Axel, hopefully we will have more Axe.l to grind in the future

I think this is not a just one unique case in Thailand. We got to know this; coz Thai English Newspapers highlighted this coz of the involvement of Brit.

These are common in Thailand and many are not even coming to the headlines. Actually it is common in Asia. I have seen this type of news many times before in Asia.

It is Sad. In this case, mother admits that she did not have any intention to kill. But I have read some cases where the mother and father both together dumb the baby inside a Toilet pit coz of financial difficulties to afford.

I was involved with Rotary Club and I have come across this type of cases before.

One thing I would like to know is, do Thai People have access to a Phone Number to Talk about the problems they have. It should be a voluntary service, free of charge and some people need to talk issues like this.

Imagine if that mother got access to this type of a service and manage to express her real feelings to an unknown person, then things would have been very different today.

No wonder if they do not have this type of a service as these guys always think of money and no time for Social Work.