Imported Western Style Christmas Cards

ThePartyShop

Just to let everyone know that we have a large range of western style Christmas Cards in stock - too many to describe - these cards were imported from Australia, The USA and The UK - so just like you are used too sending/receiving back home.

Available from the Party Shop now.

I also noticed that Carrefour & Tesco/Lotus are stocking western style Christmas cards this year too.

I bought loads last week to send out and they were really good value at only 10bt each. Bargain!

They also had Hallmark brand Christmas cards starting at around 40bt depending on size.

Makes a change from previous years, now everyone is selling them.

I also noticed that Carrefour & Tesco/Lotus are stocking western style Christmas cards this year too.

I bought loads last week to send out and they were really good value at only 10bt each. Bargain!

They also had Hallmark brand Christmas cards starting at around 40bt depending on size.

Why would you want to send Western style cards when you can send really nice Thai cards which can be bought at Central and other places?

Why would you want to send Western style cards when you can send really nice Thai cards which can be bought at Central and other places?

thats what i did Andy, i bought the Thai ones at 10bt each instead of the imported ones at 40bt plus each at Carrefour.

I sincerely hope there is not written Merry Christmas 2009 on the cards.

:) Am I missing something?

Maybe he is hoping they have no date and are written in pencil so he can rub out the message and use them again next year?? :D

I sincerely hope there is not written Merry Christmas 2009 on the cards.

:) Am I missing something?

Maybe he is hoping they have no date and are written in pencil so he can rub out the message and use them again next year?? :D

Pff,at last someone with a common sense. :D