Can Anybody Tell Me What This Means Plsease

Hi guys this is my first topic on this forum, after some good reading and learning from you guyz , my gf of 2 and half years has applyed for a tourist visa to come stay with me for a 3 week holiday this month. This morning well afternoon for her she got an sms from the visa office saying something like

"Processed visa something then visa number i think it was k1 could be wrong. is ready for collection at uk visa application center"

anybody have any experience with this does this mean she got the visa or there gonna tell her when she arrives at the visa application office, i understand english fully and even i was a bit confused with this sms.

Thanx in advance.

p.s sorry for typo in the title, just got home from work in a bit of a rush.

Edited by Budinga

Thanx alot for you help well she will be going to Bangkok on Thursday i think so we will know then, the thing is it only took 3 days so im hoping that is a good sign, i did everyt hing by the book all my info my familly letters bills etc and she did the same so i hope it is good news, ill keep ya posted thanx again for your help.

My girlfriend got her visa she called me today to let me know the good new, i am so happy she comes over on the 29th, thanx to info on this and another forum we got it first time in 3 days. :)

Tell her Welcome to the UK , Snow has started falling now.

Thanx i dont think she know what shes getting herself in for she always tells me its cold in thailand when its 25 c. lol i think im going to the airport with 3 jumpers and a very fluffy coat. she really does want to see snow so hopefully it carrys on snowing when she comes.

She may need shoes too, do you know her size? My wife has lived here (UK) for 2 years and loves the snow just like a child likes it.

When we first met she came over for two weeks but as it is a six month Visa, we changed the flight and she stayed for 6 months so wew knew she could live in England and we could get on well.

Remember to take lots of pictures as this will help with Fiance/marriage Visa. Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year.