Midnight Mass

ThaiPauly

Try church at "Sacred Heart Convent School" near the Empress Hotel

I go to Sacred Heart and will check out the midnight mass schedule this week.

Sacred Heart is Roman Catholic.

Not sure about the deal with other Christian based faiths but Sacred Heart has only one mass a week in English, all the others are in Thai. So even if you do find a service you may want to check that it is ok language wise with you.

The Chiang Mai Community Church is having an 11 pm candlelight service on Christmas Eve and a Christmas morning service, geared toward the kids, at 10 am. This church serves the international community in Chiang Mai and conducts all their services in English. While it's non-demoninational, it definitely has a Protestant feel to the services.

The Chiang Mai Community Church is having an 11 pm candlelight service on Christmas Eve and a Christmas morning service, geared toward the kids, at 10 am. This church serves the international community in Chiang Mai and conducts all their services in English. While it's non-demoninational, it definitely has a Protestant feel to the services.

Would it be helpful to everyone if you posted an address? I'm sure that would be appreciated by all who would like to go.

The Chiang Mai Community Church meets at the First Thai Church, Charoen-Rat Rd, which is the northern extension of Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd. It is located just north of the Nawarat Bridge, on the east side of Charoen-Rat Rd.

I'll put it in other terms -- if you're starting at either the Riverside or Good View restaurants, turn right out of the restaurant door, walk along the road that runs along the river and you'll see the church on the left about 100 meters from the restaurants. If you come to the bridge over the river, you've gone too far.

They will change their meeting location after the first Sunday in January for a couple months due to construction work at First Thai Church.

Their website is: www.cmcchurch.org

Thanks, Winnie, I just realized there's a spell check feature in the format section of the reply feature. I'll start to use it!

oops -- I see that's it's a download option. I better have the IT dept (Hubby) check it out before downloading. So, wish me luck -- I'm hitting "add reply" without doing a spell check.

The Chiang Mai Community Church meets at the First Thai Church, Charoen-Rat Rd, which is the northern extension of Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd. It is located just north of the Nawarat Bridge, on the east side of Charoen-Rat Rd.

I'll put it in other terms -- if you're starting at either the Riverside or Good View restaurants, turn right out of the restaurant door, walk along the road that runs along the river and you'll see the church on the left about 100 meters from the restaurants. If you come to the bridge over the river, you've gone too far.

They will change their meeting location after the first Sunday in January for a couple months due to construction work at First Thai Church.

Their website is: www.cmcchurch.org

Thanks, Winnie, I just realized there's a spell check feature in the format section of the reply feature. I'll start to use it!

oops -- I see that's it's a download option. I better have the IT dept (Hubby) check it out before downloading. So, wish me luck -- I'm hitting "add reply" without doing a spell check.

Thanks Nancy