Where To Flash My Sony Ericsson In Chiang Mai

DavidAttenborough

I had finished transferring some photographs from my phone to my laptop, correctly ejected the phone and it said it was safe to remove, but apparently it wasn't, as it is now in a coma. When I try to turn it on the background light justs goes on and off. I've tried updating the phone but it doesn't work. The software needs completely reinstalling. I imagine any number of the small mobile phone outlets in shopping centres will be able to do this, am I right?

I have a k790i and have had it happen a couple of times. I found by pulling the battery and the SIM card (cleaning the contacts) re-inserting them it comes alive again. Also, check it with the charger plugged in to be sure the battery is not at fault.

On the 3rd floor (computer/phone floor) at the very rear of the area that has the numerous phone counters is the official Sony Ericsson Service Centre. They reinstalled software on my phone with no problem and no charge as it was still in warranty.

First they told me to leave the phone a couple days. I said I couldn't do that, and they then said "come back in two hours". Done.