Taking Car O.s.

i have a late model car that i want to take back to australia, if it doesnt cost a fortune that is, as they drive on the same side of the road and the cars are built the right way! does anyone know the first 'port of call' insofar as shipping arrangements are concerned. i havent got a clue where to begin.

i have a late model car that i want to take back to australia, if it doesnt cost a fortune that is, as they drive on the same side of the road and the cars are built the right way!  does anyone know the first 'port of call' insofar as shipping arrangements are concerned. i havent got a clue where to begin.

Treat yourself with a nice journey....*

drive south to Singapore...take a ferry to Sumatra....drive south-east and take a ferry to Java.....follow east and take a ferry to Bali.

Have a few days off enjoy the beach and sunset and book yourself a freightship to Australia.

Nice drive and* ask a nice girl to join you :o

LaoPo

i have a late model car that i want to take back to australia, if it doesnt cost a fortune that is, as they drive on the same side of the road and the cars are built the right way!  does anyone know the first 'port of call' insofar as shipping arrangements are concerned. i havent got a clue where to begin.

Treat yourself with a nice journey....*

drive south to Singapore...take a ferry to Sumatra....drive south-east and take a ferry to Java.....follow east and take a ferry to Bali.

Have a few days off enjoy the beach and sunset and book yourself a freightship to Australia.

The section to Singapore would be quite easy.

How easy is it to take a Thai registered car into Indonesia?

I have never seen a foreign registered vehicle over there.