Anyone Playing Dragon Age: Origins?

OM3N

I'm still sulking because it is 200 baht more than other new release, top tier titles and already being milked to purchase downloadable content packs at US rates (so over 1k baht for the basic version plus the something-or-other Keep DLC that people seem to think improves things significantly).

I'll probably give in though and buy it... but at the moment sulking and playing other stuff. Ideally I'll have enough to keep me busy for a year until a version with the good addons comes out here. At the moment, they seem to have only released half the game and I'll have more fun if I can wait to play the full game without repetition.

It's 800 baht, in the US it'd be twice the price. Anyway, don't worry about the DLC. The game is 60-80 hours long and 100% fully complete without it. You don't need any of it and I don't recommend paying extra for anything that doesn't come free with your version. The DLC is like 1 hour long. It's really lame. It's mainly for 360 and PS3 players to get additional equipment, but on the PC there are loads of additional items for free download, and you can make any item for free with the editor.

It's 800 baht, in the US it'd be twice the price. Anyway, don't worry about the DLC. The game is 60-80 hours long and 100% fully complete without it. You don't need any of it and I don't recommend paying extra for anything that doesn't come free with your version. The DLC is like 1 hour long. It's really lame. It's mainly for 360 and PS3 players to get additional equipment, but on the PC there are loads of additional items for free download, and you can make any item for free with the editor.

In the US I wouldn't buy any games until they hit the bargain bin :-) Here the prices seem fair. Thanks for the opinion on the DLC.

• 9 months later...