Whats Your Favorite Radio Station In Pattaya?

daveb1

Truthfully I haven't tried the rest (but now I will), so I have been fairly happy listening to Yes2Day (around 95); nostalgic rock & easy listenin' music from my personal wonder years. The headline news is ok, too, although not particularly comprehensive... CNN, they aren't!

So, in summation- the locally-available, English-speaking, western music stations are:

88.5, 94.25, 95.15 & 102.5... is that right?? Thanks.

Truthfully I haven't tried the rest (but now I will), so I have been fairly happy listening to Yes2Day (around 95); nostalgic rock & easy listenin' music from my personal wonder years. The headline news is ok, too, although not particularly comprehensive... CNN, they aren't!

So, in summation- the locally-available, English-speaking, western music stations are:

88.5, 94.25, 95.15 & 102.5... is that right?? Thanks.

MIX 88.5 have a 5 minute BBC world news every hour at the top of the hour

Don't listen to any of the crap radio stations here, only Netradio from home.

seconded. Not even bothered with Netradio. The wife likes radio in the car. As soon as a commercial pops up I change channels. Cannot stand this intrusive blabla. Music selection is also different from what I want to listen to and as for the DJs...don't get me started.

I apologize for a bit of self-promotion, but there is other radio stations here in Pattaya as well, geared towards the foreign community.

Pattaya 105 FM (my radio station), Pattaya Bay Radio 103 FM and just to correct the above, Yesterday is on 96 FM

I apologize for a bit of self-promotion, but there is other radio stations here in Pattaya as well, geared towards the foreign community.

Pattaya 105 FM (my radio station), Pattaya Bay Radio 103 FM and just to correct the above, Yesterday is on 96 FM

Yes2Day play towards us grey haired people though.

Internet radio does not count in this discussion.

Why not, i live in Pattaya and you asked what our fav radio station was, if the "local" ones were not complete and utter crap maybe i would tune into them as well.

Because most readers of English would read the question as "What radio station that originates in Pattaya. :)

Otherwise, with the plethora of net radio stations, the list would be endless.

We are exchanging local knowledge.

Pretty mundane topic for my 500th post...

Ah well, maybe my 501st post will be a gem!

Mix 88.5 in the car and Yes2Day 96.0 in the house, as for an unknown reason, I cannot get a good signnal ther on 88.5.

88.5 has PROPER news (BBC) which changed with time, wheras most the other "Overseas" news broadcasts are a 1-2 day duration Freebie broadcast.

For me its whichever one works today on internet stream!

We play streaming live in our cafe, and sometimes 96fm works, sometimes 105fm, 88.5fm seems to always work, but the sound levels keep changing so when the BBC news comes on, I have to run for the volume control! Then the news rambles on for 15mins, so 88.5 is now just a backup if the other two fail...sorry, when the other two fail! :)

Been told by Danny at 96fm that they will have a new streaming service & new improved Fm audio in the new year, so will be waiting to test that out!

Why radio in the cafe?....gets around any music copyright issues, & stations issue 'license' to play for free.

It's a shame that Pattaya as tourist destination not even have a radiostation for young peaple. No Hip Hop, No Dance and not even new country or modern country rock music. Look like we have to listen every day The old crab from the sxties and seventies.

It's a shame that Pattaya as tourist destination not even have a radiostation for young peaple. No Hip Hop, No Dance and not even new country or modern country rock music. Look like we have to listen every day The old crab from the sxties and seventies.

You mean: "...Look like we have to listen every day The old craP from the sxties and seventies"... young fella! (But, hey! Us old-timers think a lot of that crap was great! Even the 80's & 90's!)

Rascal flatts, Pink, Lady gaga, Neo, David Guetta and more all on mix 88.5 dont think you have tuned in!