Premier League Boss In "thai Vice Den"

R123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prostitution is illegal in both Thailand & the UK

In Thailand yes, in UK it isn't..!!

Quite right. I think only pimping is illegal in the UK.

Isnt it something to do with being on the streets being illegal hence why prozzy and customer can get arrested but doing it from home is ok, just curious as the credit crunch is hitting me hard. :)

So in this case no laws have been broken, as it was a private dwelling hence why no name has yet to come out. Yet.

Prostitution is illegal in both Thailand & the UK

In Thailand yes, in UK it isn't..!!

However, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, if there is a God let it be S'Alex..!!!!

Is that righ yeah ??

Wow, i didn't know that..

Brasses may be the way forward after all then ( joke, in jest i say, in jest )...

Backwards ??

Why's it backwards R123 ??

Prostitution is illegal in both Thailand & the UK, so a Newspaper highlighting a very high profile Person doing illegal things is hardly " backward " if you ask me...

Many would argue that " backward " would be someone who is doing the illegal activities, not the Country & the Country in questions Media for Reporting them.

Just cos many people are " comfortable " with it here in Thailand & have Prostitutes as Girlfriends & Wives, doesn't make it right.

They wouldn't do that in the UK that's for sure & that certainly doesn't make the UK " backwards " if you ask me..

Anyway, my Money on Wenger... :)

Just for the record Prostitution is Not illegal in England. I cannot speak for Scotland But you can sell your sexual favors in England

It is not Legal to walk the streets. Advertise or to run a Brothel. One lady can operate from her home or her premises Two or more constitutes a Brothel and is Illegal

As for the UK being "Backward" With what Country are you comparing it to "Thailand" ? If you are perhaps you should try taking the Train from Bangkok to Chang Mai

Then nip over to the Uk and take the train from london to Scotland. Come back and tell us then that the UK is Backward

As for the UK being "Backward" With what Country are you comparing it to "Thailand" ? If you are perhaps you should try taking the Train from Bangkok to Chang Mai

Then nip over to the Uk and take the train from london to Scotland. Come back and tell us then that the UK is Backward

You trying to say Scotlands still a developing country, if so id agree but its not that far behind Thailand!

Id sooner a Thai train everytime a bed and about 600bht for an overnight journey cant be beaten.

Backwards ??

Prostitution is illegal in both Thailand & the UK, so a Newspaper highlighting a very high profile Person doing illegal things is hardly " backward " if you ask me...

Many would argue that " backward " would be someone who is doing the illegal activities, not the Country & the Country in questions Media for Reporting them.

Just cos many people are " comfortable " with it here in Thailand & have Prostitutes as Girlfriends & Wives, doesn't make it right.

They wouldn't do that in the UK that's for sure & that certainly doesn't make the UK " backwards " if you ask me..

My comment about the UK being backward refers to the prudish nature of the UK when it comes to sexual matters. I live in Pattaya and can hardly say that any person(whoever he is) visiting a brothel or whore house here is a matter for headline news!

You say it does not make it right, but I say to you what is wrong with it, providing consenting adults involved and protection taken.

Though glad to have all speculations and guesstimates as to the identity of the person.....

:D

Edited by R123

Backwards ??

My comment about the UK being backward refers to the prudish nature of the UK when it comes to sexual matters. I live in Pattaya and can hardly say that any person(whoever he is) visiting a brothel or whore house here is a matter for headline news!

You say it does not make it right, but I say to you what is wrong with it, providing consenting adults involved and protection taken.

Though glad to have all speculations and guesstimates as to the identity of the person.....

:D

Of course it wouldn't, it's the Brass Capital of the World & is about as much headline news there than having a Cup of Tea & a Fag.... :D

It's Ph*l Bro*wn Guys & Girls, & not SAF or Wenger/Redknapp as many would have hoped..

Backwards ??

Anyway, my Money on Wenger... :D

Sorry Mark, but i don't think this is Arsene's bag if you know what i mean :) I reckon Roy H

Backwards ??

Sorry Mark, but i don't think this is Arsene's bag if you know what i mean :) I reckon Roy H

It's PB.. Who's Mark by the way ? :D

Backwards ??

It's PB.. Who's Mark by the way ? :D

Sorry about that, i somehow confused you with a Mark that i belive is banned. Christ knows why....there is no logic or reason, save that i'm still a little pissed from last night! :D

phil brown will give one of those weird third-person press conferences where he blames it all on phil brown. 'well, obviously i personally cannot take the blame for any illicit behaviour on phil brown's part, phil brown is his own man and i am but one mere facet of the larger phil brown. phil brown is a committed and dedicated football manager and family man and phil brown would do nothing to jeopardise phil brown's personal and professional lives. besides which, phil brown thought he was going into a tanning salon.'

My wife wasn't a brass, she was a hostess in a beer bar :D and a very good one at that :)

Edited by alfieconn

phil brown will give one of those weird third-person press conferences where he blames it all on phil brown. 'well, obviously i personally cannot take the blame for any illicit behaviour on phil brown's part, phil brown is his own man and i am but one mere facet of the larger phil brown. phil brown is a committed and dedicated football manager and family man and phil brown would do nothing to jeopardise phil brown's personal and professional lives. besides which, phil brown thought he was going into a tanning salon.'

That's quite funny Stevie. Perhaps a certain Mr. Woods can follow in his footsteps.

You trying to say Scotlands still a developing country, if so id agree but its not that far behind Thailand!

Id sooner a Thai train everytime a bed and about 600bht for an overnight journey cant be beaten.

It is a fair way behind in football terms though :)

quick google search of the "unit" that is offering the massages gives the address as being 10 mins from Portsmouth ground...

Doesn't take a genius to work it out from that!

How can you do a google search without the address?

Work with what information you have, use the photos from the Daily Mail and scan the web for any tit bits..

Finally check googlemaps (with streetview) for accuracy)

quick google search of the "unit" that is offering the massages gives the address as being 10 mins from Portsmouth ground...

Doesn't take a genius to work it out from that!

How can you do a google search without the address?

Work with what information you have, use the photos from the Daily Mail and scan the web for any tit bits..

Finally check googlemaps (with streetview***) for accuracy)

** I meant satellite view...

Anyway... here is the fruits of my investigation.... note the circles on each image that should corrispond nicely

<deleted> <deleted>'s Massage & Beauty Salon - Horton Heath · 0 (0 avis). Unit 1 Botley Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 7DW. +44 238 069 xxxx

Call it if you want to check hahahahahaha

post-85778-1261639740_thumb.jpg

post-85778-1261639757_thumb.jpg

Horton Hears Who Moaning?

Btw, great publicity for the place - it will be busy for months.

Very droll, sir.... but have to disagree... would you want to stir "HIS" porridge?

Droll, second time I have heard that today.

You can disagree all you want. Many a punter will think if it's good enough for Mr. Brown (not specifying anyone in particular - you can choose: Charlie, Gordon or Phil) it's good enough for me :)