Need A Boy's Xmas Fancy Dress Costume - Urgently!

simon43

In typical 'ex-wife' style, I've just been told by my ex that my 4 year old son has a school party on Xmas Eve and he needs some sort of fancy dress costume to wear with an Xmas theme.

I spoke with The Party Shop (near to Big C), but they had no Santa Claus outfits and their Elf outfit wasn't that good!!

Does anyone know of another fancy dress shop in Pattaya? I will be 'toast' if I cannot find him a costume,

Thanks!

Simon

:) Well I bought a costume at Carrefour, about 1,000 baht with all the trimmings. Drove the 2 hours to his school, where no-one was wearing any costumes and it was thus discarded. Sat with some people I didn't know who were apparently relations. When it was time to make the journey back to Jomtien, I politely asked if there was any bill to pay (since my ex told me she had prepaid for everything - her income is about 5 times my income). Apparently this was a lie and I had to pay out 3,000 baht for all the food and school expenses).

Drove to Central Bangna to buy some Xmas presents for my partner. Lost my car in the car-park (it's like a maze!!). Got home around midnight.

Isn't Xmas great?

Happy Christmas to all :D

Simon

:) Well I bought a costume at Carrefour, about 1,000 baht with all the trimmings. Drove the 2 hours to his school, where no-one was wearing any costumes and it was thus discarded. Sat with some people I didn't know who were apparently relations. When it was time to make the journey back to Jomtien, I politely asked if there was any bill to pay (since my ex told me she had prepaid for everything - her income is about 5 times my income). Apparently this was a lie and I had to pay out 3,000 baht for all the food and school expenses).

Drove to Central Bangna to buy some Xmas presents for my partner. Lost my car in the car-park (it's like a maze!!). Got home around midnight.

Isn't Xmas great?

Happy Christmas to all :D

Simon

have a good Christmas day Simon

i hope it improves......