New avatar

chonabot

I've said it before and i'll say it yet again,

Hubba Hubba !!!     :o

Chonabot, I like the Avatar, Now i am not sure who was first to have the previous one ?, it was either your goodself or Mr Membrane, Since then i have noticed another member also abusing it. You know what they say, "a change is as good as a rest."

Keep up the good avatar work.

Also to SVB, I like it, She looks like she may be riding on a surf board down South, is she mouthing "ooooh arrrrr there's been a shit load of rain down ere ain't there" (try it with a cornish tint)   :D

yes i'm bored.

:o

Well it is about time someone here appreciated my help.

My bar girl told me she wants to marry me, she is now attending computer training and wants 20,000 baht monthly. It sounds like such a worth while thing. I think it will help us meet the residence requirement as of July 10, 2004, so why not send the money.. I know she loves me and she said I was the only one sending her that much so she will marry me instead of the one of the other guys who only sends her 10,000 baht each month, five guys only send 5,000 baht each, but me I am special, I have won her heart is with me. After she completes her training we will stop by and help you with this minor computer problem.

Bud

• 4 years later...
i just updated my avatar. what do you guys think?

Revived a 5 yo thread just to show that.

Good luck with it. :o

However, you did bring forward a famous name from the past.

I see the legendary BudZumwalt posted here!

Edited by Old Croc