Mr Whippy In Pattaya

ballache

I saw today a mr Whippy van outside J Avenue and treated my self to an ice cream, it is owned by an aussi and he has had the van built from the chassis upwards, his ice cream was great. he said he will be there for a few days and then will be back sometime in January as he has other commitments up in Bangkok. He has put together a decent range and it is cheap for what he is selling.

nice guy, good luck to him and hope it goes well for him.

haha I just read that back to myself and it looks like I have a connection with him, not intended, just wishing the guy luck and spreading the word

A friend of mine was thinking of doing this some years back ,but to be honest he would have had to sell a hel_l of a lot of ice cream to keep his familly ,cant see it being a money earner unless maybe you had a fleet of them/

When I think I think Ice Cream Vans & Pattaya the words Mafia & Glasgow come to mind, re: the 1980's Glasgow Ice Cream Wars.

Better leaving such ventures to the Thai's

Edited by Basil B

QUOTE (Jingthing @ 2009-12-30 22:28:44)

Its just soft serve ice cream from NZ mostly for the kiddies.

Australia as well.

and the UK, this vans make a mint ! , was always thinking this would be a good buiness idea in thailand ... where is the Oz guys normal spot ?

siteeee.JPG