Bathtub

hansnl

I am, rather frantically, searching for a small freestanding bathtub,

Also known as a seatbath, sitting bath....whatever.

Size around 100-110 cm long and 70-80 cm wide.

Somebody needs this bathtub for medical treatment and the treatment must be done sitting.

Cannot find in Khon Kaen, maybe somewhere else in Thailand?

Please send personal message?

This is a serious reply.

I would suggest you look around for shops that sell plastic goods such as tubs, water containers, small boats etc. They will often have large heavy duty tubs that could do what you need. We have two that are used to mix cement in. We also have two others that are so large they would be used to water cows with in America.

My point is, don't think medical, think out side of the box....

This is a serious reply.

I would suggest you look around for shops that sell plastic goods such as tubs, water containers, small boats etc. They will often have large heavy duty tubs that could do what you need. We have two that are used to mix cement in. We also have two others that are so large they would be used to water cows with in America.

My point is, don't think medical, think out side of the box....

Thank you for the answer.

As a short time solution this might work, and we will have a look around tomorrow.

Alas, to be effective, the inside of the tub must be as a chair, a higher part to sit on, and a lower part for the feet.

Also, because of the handicap, the tub needs to be rather strong, eventually it needs to be a permanent solution, including fixture in the bathroom.

In Europe you see those tubs everywhere, at a price of course, but up till now, no luck in Thailand

But thank you for thinking with me.