Whats Missing From Samui

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a buffalo doctor for all them buffalos that seem to get sick. But not like them expensive buffalo doctors up in Issan my girlfriend keeps telling me about ! :)

Maybe this way some of these farang BFs from the girls will be able to look after the buffalo to and keep the prices down when they do get sick.

What do you think guys ??

How about a buffalo doctor for all them buffalos that seem to get sick. But not like them expensive buffalo doctors up in Issan my girlfriend keeps telling me about ! :)

Maybe this way some of these farang BFs from the girls will be able to look after the buffalo to and keep the prices down when they do get sick.

What do you think guys ??

Great idea! Why didn't I think of that!!! :D

What`s should be introduced is daylight savings. It´s getting dark way to early, especially as it goes som much faster than up in Europe.

Some other tourist islands have introduced that locally.

There is no such thing as daylight saving. Adjusting the clocks forward only means it will be daylight later in the morning.

What`s should be introduced is daylight savings. It´s getting dark way to early, especially as it goes som much faster than up in Europe.

There is no such thing as daylight saving. Adjusting the clocks forward only means it will be daylight later in the morning.

I thought daylight saving was brought in to allow farmers to milk their cows in the morning in day light. Not many dairy herds on Samui :)

Yes, for tourism and probably everybody it is totally useless to have sun at 6am and dark at 6pm...just use malaysia time, plus 1 hour.

Yes, for tourism and probably everybody it is totally useless to have sun at 6am and dark at 6pm...just use malaysia time, plus 1 hour.

I reckon if you polled the bar owners they would prefer daylight to start at 10am earliest. Few of their customers ever see daylight before this anyway! :)

Based on an average of 12 hrs day & 12 hours night, what is the benefit of calling 6am, 7am. It will mean the children start off to school in the dark!!

Based on an average of 12 hrs day & 12 hours night, what is the benefit of calling 6am, 7am. It will mean the children start off to school in the dark!!

Plus it's too dark to milk the buffaloes before they go to school!!!! :)

Plus it's too dark to milk the buffaloes before they go to school!!!! :)

The curtains will fade with the extra hour of sunshine :D