Cheap Replacement Charger For Acer Laptop

DavidAttenborough

Do you have an Armorn Electrical in Changmai, if so have a look for a multi voltage laptop charger they sell, i bought one here in Pattaya for my laptop, had universal plug end (swappable) to suit various different lappys, had a switch underneath to select your required voltage, was 490b.

I would not risk some cheap Chinese copy.

I have a charger from my ACER that is about 2 years old and the motherboard died so I can sell my charger very cheap since that laptop is dead. Only, I am in Phuket. Let me know if you want my used but good charger cheap!

I deleted a flame and a flaming response. Both posts had merit and could have been informative had their authors not resorted to pointless name calling. By all means repost, but edit the personal attacks out.

I would not risk some cheap Chinese copy.

I wouldn't either. A laptop power supply serves as many things: A miniature UPS (Ever noticed how long it takes for the light to go out on the power supply when you unplug it?) It also serves as a voltage regulator to provide the capability of plugging in to power supplies worldwide. Also, most laptops have an "uncommon" voltage specification. Mine is 19 volts.

Therefore, a cheap chinese knockoff might end up frying your laptop and not being such a great deal after all.

If the poster above in Phuket has one that he doesn't need anymore and matches the specs of yours, that wold be a waaay better solution.