Infinity

kuma

Anyone have any details comments on this Mae Nam development?

I have heard they have a nice view - far up a hill and quite expensive.

Does anyone know about the ownership structure and/or the stability of the project?

Thx

Looking from below it is well on the way to completion - i would say this is a project that will be finished quite soon

its 90 % complete, all my old clients i sold units there have already transfered

They have plans for a beach bar/restaurant in Bang Po also

not a plan, a contract agreement to build !, last i heard the land was secured in April/May . Should be located 100 M either way of the 7/11 next to the road that leads to the development, can anyone living in Bang Por confirm that this is being built , or a structure that looks like a beach club?

Many Thanks

Boater

Looking from below it is well on the way to completion - i would say this is a project that will be finished quite soon

its 90 % complete, all my old clients i sold units there have already transfered

not a plan, a contract agreement to build !, last i heard the land was secured in April/May . Should be located 100 M either way of the 7/11 next to the road that leads to the development, can anyone living in Bang Por confirm that this is being built , or a structure that looks like a beach club?

Many Thanks

Boater

Nothing being built that I can see , but there are a couple of empty plots probably about 1/2 rai each .

Edited by churchill

Many Thanks

Boater

and those same buyers have been busy contacting every agent on the island trying to resell before the developer has even finished the project or finished selling his own stock.

LYNX, COCO,PROFMIL, SABAI PROPERTIES, all stable companies until they ceased trading with partially finished developments. I just wonder what it takes to stop people buying here.

well, if they never built anything it is good for the island :) unless they have cut all trees and destroyed the land at the build site....

samui needs coconuts and no more building for 5/10 year...or paradise island will be renamed cement island....

Many Thanks

Boater

and those same buyers have been busy contacting every agent on the island trying to resell before the developer has even finished the project or finished selling his own stock.

You will always get some speculators who buy off plan with a view to sell at a profit - If you have cash now you should be able to bargin a price below the pre sale price .

"QUOTE (NALAK @ 2010-01-05 17:03:39)

LYNX, COCO,PROFMIL, SABAI PROPERTIES, all stable companies until they ceased trading with partially finished developments. I just wonder what it takes to stop people buying here.

well, if they never built anything it is good for the island unless they have cut all trees and destroyed the land at the build site....

samui needs coconuts and no more building for 5/10 year...or paradise island will be renamed cement island...."

I think if you take any notice of what the new mayor and tesse bahn are trying to do you will see that they are trying to improve the Island and to clean it up - Nothing happens overnight but the right intentions are there .

There are plenty of underdeveloped islands around if you don't like to see change .

Edited by churchill

well, if they never built anything it is good for the island :) unless they have cut all trees and destroyed the land at the build site....

samui needs coconuts and no more building for 5/10 year...or paradise island will be renamed cement island....

Exactly ! Cease all new building permits now, only then will the new mayor be admired. If the Maldives, Seychelles and Tahiti can do it why not Samui ? Oops forgot, always too much political interference from high ups in Bangkok (Tesco/Lotus, Langhams, Sarann) and of course the greed.... :D

Lynx - The Islands Most Trusted Property Developer!!!

Infinity moving forward very well - should see things tidied up there and a soft opening within the first 3-4 months 2010

p.s. "trusted property developer" + "Samui" !!! :)

:D:D:D:D:D

smiley-laughing024.gif

Lynx - The Islands Most Trusted Property Developer!!!

Infinity moving forward very well - should see things tidied up there and a soft opening within the first 3-4 months 2010

p.s. "trusted property developer" + "Samui" !!! :)

:D:D:D:D:D

smiley-laughing024.gif

Poorsucker, you are cruel! :D

"QUOTE (NALAK @ 2010-01-05 17:03:39)

well, if they never built anything it is good for the island unless they have cut all trees and destroyed the land at the build site....

samui needs coconuts and no more building for 5/10 year...or paradise island will be renamed cement island...."

I think if you take any notice of what the new mayor and tesse bahn are trying to do you will see that they are trying to improve the Island and to clean it up - Nothing happens overnight but the right intentions are there .

What was update on profmil ?

Are the owners still around ?

Nirvana

p.s. "trusted property developer" + "Samui" !!!

i agree there are some bad developers on the island, that take depoist and never build!, but then you still have to look at developers that have completed there projects as promised.... IE you can buy here and still get what you paid for IE

The Sea

Whispering Palms, both Villas and Condo

Casavala

Samui Beach

The Park

dhevatara

......... but to name a few

my land lord cut down 15 coconut trees today to build more houses. real shame seeing them coming down. still i guess a few came down to make way for my house. anway i am out of here as are other long term stayers 7-8 months of building next door no thanks. they already lost 5 customers so they will have 10 empty houses when they finish. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Infinity will complete - search the web and you can find all you need to know.

Personally I find the issue on samui to be the rampant shop house development that creeps all over the island. These usless, ugly shop/dwellings are built by locals with no regard for asthetics or demand and supply considerations. This is the blight in samui. A few foreign developers making the news is small play in comparison.

Personally I find the issue on samui to be the rampant shop house development that creeps all over the island. These usless, ugly shop/dwellings are built by locals with no regard for asthetics or demand and supply considerations. This is the blight in samui. A few foreign developers making the news is small play in comparison.

"A few foreign developers making the news is small play in comparison."

You forgot to add & fleecing their customers, really small play. :) People loosing their life savings, really small play.

Illegal buildings by developers, is not an eyesore either, when they leave useless structures unfinished.

I love the way these developers talk.

Makes you feel warm & fuzzy inside, when you hear such definitive words of wisdom.

"A few foreign developers making the news is small play in comparison."

You forgot to add & fleecing their customers, really small play. :) People loosing their life savings, really small play.

Illegal buildings by developers, is not an eyesore either, when they leave useless structures unfinished.

I love the way these developers talk.

Makes you feel warm & fuzzy inside, when you hear such definitive words of wisdom.

spot on roo, it is beautiful to see abandoned projects splattered along the country side.

Many Thanks

Boater

only transferred 90% or less?? :) ...does not sound like a great investment, pay 100% and get 90% or less. But sounds like a great money maker for developer and agents :D

Coconuts are NOT indigenious to the interior of Samui, the replanting of the original trees is what is required.

You mean the ugly "Western houses" with no no Thai roof that you can see from see. :)

Yeahhhh, me, western , must have pool on roof.

Shop houses is and has been a part of Thailand before you came here.

Edited by PoorSucker

You mean the ugly "Western houses" with no no Thai roof that you can see from see. :)

sorry but could care less that shop houses were here before...that does not mean they are not horribly ugly and WAY over built on this island..half or more are empty and they will stay that way...that is what happens when, excuse me but this just true, poor lower society uneducated, etc people get a little or a TON of baht for selling some land then think they get even more rich from building those monstrosities and...idiotic and unfortunate for the island. Sorry again but a roof top pool on a western style building...even the ugliest eye sore on the island (those white things on the hillside to east a bit and above the airport) are better to look at than shop houses.

You mean the ugly "Western houses" with no no Thai roof that you can see from see. :D

sorry but could care less that shop houses were here before...that does not mean they are not horribly ugly and WAY over built on this island..half or more are empty and they will stay that way...that is what happens when, excuse me but this just true, poor lower society uneducated, etc people get a little or a TON of baht for selling some land then think they get even more rich from building those monstrosities and...idiotic and unfortunate for the island. Sorry again but a roof top pool on a western style building...even the ugliest eye sore on the island (those white things on the hillside to east a bit and above the airport) are better to look at than shop houses.

Thai houses for Thailand.

If you want to have a roof top swimming pool, I suggest Ibiza. :)

You mean the ugly "Western houses" with no no Thai roof that you can see from see. :D

Thai houses for Thailand.

If you want to have a roof top swimming pool, I suggest Ibiza. :D

:) ....and zillions of Thai shop house for Thailand too! :D

my land lord cut down 15 coconut trees today to build more houses. real shame seeing them coming down. still i guess a few came down to make way for my house. anway i am out of here as are other long term stayers 7-8 months of building next door no thanks. they already lost 5 customers so they will have 10 empty houses when they finish. :D

Where's that NALAK, if I may ask ? :D

LaoPo