Infinity

kuma

LYNX, COCO,PROFMIL, SABAI PROPERTIES, all stable companies until they ceased trading with partially finished developments. I just wonder what it takes to stop people buying here.

well, if they never built anything it is good for the island :) unless they have cut all trees and destroyed the land at the build site....

samui needs coconuts and no more building for 5/10 year...or paradise island will be renamed cement island....

my land lord cut down 15 coconut trees today to build more houses. real shame seeing them coming down. still i guess a few came down to make way for my house. anway i am out of here as are other long term stayers 7-8 months of building next door no thanks. they already lost 5 customers so they will have 10 empty houses when they finish. :D

Where's that NALAK, if I may ask ? :D

LaoPo

My motto. if you don't like where you live, move!!!! :D

My motto. if you don't like where you live, move!!!! :D

my motto: if you are 100% content with where you live, you are probably brain-dead :D ...and if you are not 100% content with where you live then not pointing out what is unsatisfactory is immoral and lazy of you, and then, ideally from there you do what you can to address it. :)