Aaaargggg It Looks Like Coyle Will Go To Bolton

alant

has david o'leary given burnley a call yet? he rings up offering himself for every other premier league job.

I just thought he sat in his rocking chair all day next to the phone waiting for a call from Leeds :)

Now that things are looking up for them I am sure he would jump at the chance to <deleted> it all up again

has david o'leary given burnley a call yet? he rings up offering himself for every other premier league job.

I just thought he sat in his rocking chair all day next to the phone waiting for a call from Leeds :)

Now that things are looking up for them I am sure he would jump at the chance to <deleted> it all up again

i reckon he'd be lynched by leeds fans within 30 seconds of entering the city limits.

serious this by the way, apparently his agent contacts every club in the top three divisions now whenever there's a vacancy. he's desperate but still really, really rates himself for some reason.

i reckon he'd be lynched by leeds fans within 30 seconds of entering the city limits.

serious this by the way, apparently his agent contacts every club in the top three divisions now whenever there's a vacancy. he's desperate but still really, really rates himself for some reason.

That's interesting, are there many other unemployed and unemployable ex-managers out there waiting for the call?

hughes???? how do you think that would go down in east lancashire, not sure who would give him most grief blackburn or burnley? do you think he would buy a job with his pay off by any chance.

o'leary i have a lot of time for, upset leeds? i hope so. cant see it though.

first things first, come on bolton, get the checkbook out and pay up :)

what about mr grant, at least we pay players wages, not a lot but they get paid :D

i like both southgate and sven, still we cant do anything until coyle actually goes

fact is , whatever reason alant, hes gone,done well for all concerned with burnley, but, hes gone, good luck to him, hope you get megson on six

i like both southgate and sven, still we cant do anything until coyle actually goes

fact is , whatever reason alant, hes gone,done well for all concerned with burnley, but, hes gone, good luck to him, hope you get megson on six month deal and you stay up. good luck to you