Welcome back bud!

chonabot

10 REASONS BUD DATES BIMBOS INSTEAD OF NICE GIRLS

1. Much easier to prove that he's superior.

2. Less likely to interrupt him with thoughts or opinions of their own.

3. Won't want him to cancel his plans to watch nud_e Jell-O wrestling to go see "Phantom Of The Opera".

4. More impressed by the thickness of his wallet - even though it's stuffed with condoms instead of money.

5. Will let him send intimate pictures of them to Beaver Hunt.

6. They won't object to demeaning comments he makes about them in front of "the guys".

7. They actually believe it when he says: "I love you for your mind and personality - now shut up and finish putting on that French maid outfit".

8. Don't understand computers well enough to access his files and read what he's been saying about them.

9. Their ability to comprehend spatial relationships is so poor that, they really do believe that it's eight inches.

10. They will put up with him.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pnustedt,

About how such behaviour effect me, being a 'married woman'... whatever you say... I can't be bother to argue now...there's just no point. I've already explained where the offence was to me and why I wrote what I did. Believe what you want.

Good analysis on your 10 reasons though! :DB)

To all,

right, well, sorry to be such a kill joy around here. I hope you all continue to enjoy 'life, liberty and pursuit of happiness (or happiness of pursuit for some!)', whatever your views are.

:o