New Condo Near Bts Or Mrt Stations.

Hi,

Please recommend me the latest condominiums located in Prime areas in Bangkok.

It must be near the BTS or MRT stations.

Interested in a Studio - One bedroom unit.

Please recommend me the latest or an upcoming one.

Thanks.

I have a one bedroom unit on 12/F, 60.68 sq meters at Noble Remix, which is right at BTS Thonglor station on Sukhumvit Soi 36. There will be a direct walkway from building to the station. Project is just about completed and unit owner inspection supposed to take place beginning this month January, and transfer of ownership in Feb/Mar.

If you want more details, pm me here or email me at pcmar at netvigator dot com. Price is not cheap; around baht 112,000 per sq meter.

I have another unit as well at Condo One X, Suk Soi 26, 8 minute walk to BTS Phrom Phong station. One bedroom, 51.77 sq meters, on 21/F, which I have used one week a month since Sept 2008. Brand new condition. Price around 96,000 baht per sq meter.

I will be in BKK from 22 - 28 Jan for inspection/discussion if you are interested. I can help you and answer any question you may have in non-Thai buying a condo, importing funds for the purchase, doing transfer, selling and exporting funds after sale.

Edited by tangoll

"Please recommend me the latest condominiums located in Prime areas in Bangkok. It must be near the BTS or MRT stations."

How about getting out of your apartment for a while, ride the BTS and MRT, and see the developments? Too, you could visit a large broker (CBRE, for example), and ask for assistance.