Thai Visa (extension, And Other)

Hello,

In November 2009, I went to Cambodia to get a Two months Thailand Tourist Visa. The two months visa will expire 15th January 2010, so next Friday. I have to get an extension for one month, does anyone how if going tomorrow is too early? Or perhaps I should go Monday 11th? Also, will they ask for a return ticket? Because I haven't bought a return one, and won't be able to buy it for another two months.

My other question is, my Italian passport has three pages left. I guess two, after I get a one month extension. When the extension expires, I will go to Cambodia again to get another two months tourist visa with JackGolf company. Does anyone know if two pages are enough both for the Cambodia Visa AND Thailand visa? Or should I get a new passport? I ask because if I have to get a new passport I'm not sure how long it might take, the Embassy wasn't sure, they said AROUND one month, so it could be more.

Thank you very much.

Nope, they don't ask for a return ticket. The 30 day extension only uses up half a page, not a full page.

So... you *should* be fine. After the extension, you'll have two and a half pages left. Two pages are gone for the Thai & Cambodia VISAs, plus you'll need space for four stamps; exit from Thailand, entry & exit from Cambodia, entry to Thailand. So just hope the immigration officers are nice enough to squish the stamps into that remaining half a page for you.

Then of course, another exit stamp from Thailand, but I guess you can always worry about that in a few months. :-)