More Frisky Russians Caught Frolicking In The Sea

Rimmer

We were back on Pattaya Beach in front of the Best Friend Beer Bar Complex in the early hours of Thursday Morning as reports came in of yet another Russian couple allegedly fornicating in the water. The couple was caught-on-tape and it was not long until a crowd of on-lookers gathered who were soon joined by Pattaya Police who were amazed that the young couple appeared oblivious to the commotion they were causing. Eventually the couple came out from the water and were met by officers who placed the couple under arrest. They appeared stunned that their actions would cause offense and claimed that they were not aware that Thai Law prohibits such a public display of affection. Despite their story they were taken to the Police Station and fined 1,000 Baht for conducting a lewd act in a public place and sent on their way with a stern warning to keep their emotions in check until they returned to their hotel room.

pattayaone.net

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Thursday 7 Jan 2010

These Russkies are making me feel frumpy. Their fashion sense is startling. So many are so young. Where do they think they are? Ibiza?

That's interesting; have you been to Ibiza or is it hear-say ?

LaoPo

These Russkies are making me feel frumpy. Their fashion sense is startling. So many are so young. Where do they think they are? Ibiza?

LaoPo

I did go. Of course its Eurotrash young person's party/sex paradise. 30 is old there.

LaoPo

I did go. Of course its Eurotrash young person's party/sex paradise. 30 is old there.

:D I'm sorry Jingthing but it shows you don't know Ibiza at all.

You are totally biased on Ibiza if you call Ibiza "Eurotrash" as well as a young person's party/sex paradise and believe me I do know Ibiza very well, every corner of it, coming there for more than 35 years and having many friends as well as my own family, living there beautifully in stunning places, but to call them Eurotrash wouldn't be appreciated although they would probably laugh about such ignorance. :D

They have more Euro's in cash rather than trash, I assure you :D You have absolutely no idea how many wealthy people reside on Ibiza.

But I'm not denying that (young) people do have (lots of) sex on Ibiza but 30 is not old on one of the most special islands in the entire world.

But, I don't want to risk a bet where there would be more sex...Pattaya or Ibiza; I might lose. :D

I could even show and take you to a special area in the ancient town of Ibiza, or Eivissa as it's called now, where you would feel at home: guaranteed!

edit:

post-13995-1262877056_thumb.jpg

view from my brother's terrace with automatic sliding roof (if it's too hot) and covered pool in front; nice view what ? At the top right you can still see the 2,500 years old Salinas/Salt Ponds/Pans where the Carthaginians traded the White Gold (salt) and shipped it around the Old World; the salt ponds/pans are still delivering salt as of this day

Eurotrash on Ibiza ? :)

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Now, this really is interesting.

If you do it in Jomtien you only get fined 500 Baht, even if it is a group session: “They were accordingly charged 500 baht each for public indecency”

However, try it closer to Soi 9 and have it one on one and the price doubles! “they were fined 1,000 Baht for conducting a lewd act in a public place”

What could account for this startling discrepancy?

You are totally biased on Ibiza if you call Ibiza "Eurotrash"

Oh, behave ...

post-37101-1262928616_thumb.jpg

Ibiza Guide

Ibiza, in Spain’s Balearic islands, parties with glamorous Euro trash, clubbers, hippies and sun worshippers in summer. When temperatures cool, the island relaxes with the locals in the rural north and elegant Ibiza old town.

http://www.whatsonwhen.com/sisp/index.htm?...p;loc_id=147164

Here Come the Eurotrash!

Here Come the Eurotrash!

by Iva Skoch (RSS feed) (2 years ago)

Sep 5th, 2007 at 4:13PM: Sure, we are cultured, good-looking and sophisticated. We are also snotty, pathetic, greasy-haired, and over-cologned. Yep, folks, I am talking Eurotrash. If you have ever been to Ibiza, you know what I'm talking about. Before I get hundreds of responses accusing me of being an ugly American, let me clarify again that I am actually a European. Ugly European, if you like. I came across Urban ...

http://www.gadling.com/tag/Ibiza

Edited by Jingthing

^^^^

No way you can offend me Jingthing :D ..calling people, coming to Ibiza "Eurotrash"

I wonder what would happen to me (on ThaiVisa) if I said:

"Americans coming to Pattaya are Americatrash" :D

If others call people Eurotrash it's their own way of lowering themselves; surely you don't want to follow them by Googling the words Ibiza and Eurotrash AFTER you said that people, going to Ibiza are Eurotrash?

:) come on Jingthing, you can do better than that and I think you know it.

LaoPo

Totally agree with you LaoPo. There is so much more to Ibiza then the West End and the 18-30 revelers. The whole ambiance of Ibiza is second to none, I particularly like the old Ibiza Town and Portinax at the north. I lived there for 1 year (1989) it was one of the best years of my life.

Ibiza is fast becoming a paradise for the rich, partying with the likes of Jade Jagger and Stella McCartney and paying anything from £40 just for the privilage of getting into clubs like Pacha and £300 a VIP ticket it's hardly Euro Trash. :)

I tell you what LeoPo I would swap places with your brother tomorrow looking at that view from his place, wonderful!

Totally agree with you LaoPo. There is so much more to Ibiza then the West End and the 18-30 revelers. The whole ambiance of Ibiza is second to none, I particularly like the old Ibiza Town and Portinax at the north. I lived there for 1 year (1989) it was one of the best years of my life.

Ibiza is fast becoming a paradise for the rich, partying with the likes of Jade Jagger and Stella McCartney and paying anything from £40 just for the privilage of getting into clubs like Pacha and £300 a VIP ticket it's hardly Euro Trash. :)

I tell you what LeoPo I would swap places with your brother tomorrow looking at that view from his place, wonderful!

You're right.

Ibiza (officially Eivissa now) is a magic place and will always be that way because of the special original very tolerant and kind inhabitants; the Eivissenca or in Catalan: Eivissenc.

Knowing the Thai islands as well, from some 30 years ago, onwards, I can say with a quiet heart that no island (nor Pattaya) in Thailand can possibly be qualified the same.

The atmosphere is unique and unlike the rest of Spain or other places around the Mediterranean. Many creative souls and designers, writers, painters and well-to-do retired people from the mainland as well as other European countries live on Ibiza.

I wish the Thai authorities from places like Pattaya, Phuket and Samui would have sent a couple of dozen people to watch and see how the Balearic islands and Ibiza in particular solved the problems from overbuilding and ruining their beautiful places.

They would have learned how to "zone" the land and allow only xx houses per so many 10,000M2 or so; That's why the island is still very VERY beautiful without high rise buildings and ugly developments.

But there are also 24 hour flights from Britain whereby return tickets are sold without hotel rooms.... :D The youngsters dance and party for 24 hours before they fly back home; completely wrecked.

But.....that's not visiting Ibiza; that's called an insane visit to one or more discotheques on an island, 2 hours south of London.

Yep; my brother's place is beautiful and often used as a "shoot"-location for reportages in magazines, films, for fashion shoots and even the Playboy :D

He has a bad life I tell you.

Oh...the Westend; I remember my first ever visit to San Antonio, many years ago and the first bar I came to was the Hanoi bar; still existing....those were the days :D ..I could write a book or two about my adventures on Ibiza :D

LaoPo

Here's a good read for you Jingthing, it tells you how it is and how Ibiza has developed over the years.

Unlike Pattaya's beer bars full of "bullshit millionaires" it really is as the article says "Europe’s most prestigious summer address".

Better not make Jingthing sick....we will miss him (that's correct JT) we wouldn't want to miss you:

This is also nice: sold by the previous Dutch owner for 32 Million Euro:

http://www.islaferradura.com/index_test.html

LaoPo

I haven't been there in a long time. If you say it has "improved" and have been there lately, OK. I liked it when I went but I did encounter virulent anti-Americanism among the mostly Continentals (or maybe I was just dressed wrong, ha ha). Still, I enjoyed the people watching and beaches but I did notice development was threatening the beauty of the place. I still think the majority of western people if told to mention the first word that pops into their head from IBIZA would still stay EUROTRASH or perhaps PARTY. I noted a current tourism Ibiza website above, the word EUROTRASH was mentioned in the first sentence. Please consider why I first mentioned Ibiza and Eurotrash. It was in reference to the superficially GLAMOROUS fashionable young Russkies here in Pattaya. They seem to really stand out compared to most nationalities here that way. I like how they look. Many of them are major league eye candy.

Edited by Jingthing