Best Place For Dental Braces In Pattaya?

Tokay

My wife has had braces for about a year now. We go to a place on Jomtien Beach Road. I think it is called Smile Dental or something like that. Everywhere else quoted her about 50 - 70 K baht and this place only charged us about 35K Baht. I go there for my cleanings and they seem competent and we have been satisfied. I was a real pain wimp in the states and never let them even look in my mouth without giving me Nitros Oxide. I have never experienced any pain with these dental techs. They do a good job... 600 baht for cleaning and polishing.

PM me if you need further information and I can dig out a receipt and give the exact name, phone etc.

I see Dr anusorn at Bangkok pattaya hospital. I had them put on in the states. My visits every 4-8 weeks cost 1800 thb. A friend of mine said it cost her 20,000 baht to have them put on at bangkok pattaya hospital for her son and adjustments cost about the same as I pay.

Were quite happy with APC dental clinic on Soi 5, small yellow building opposite the entrance to PIC kitchen.

It was a few years ago, but think the initial charge was somewhere around 10-12K with 4 teeth pulled.

Then a fee of 1000 Baht per visit, every 4-8 weeks. Took a bit over 3 years to complete .

I'm never gonna see any Pattaya dentist again this lifetime! Be smart and go to Bangkok, please...

So you reckon that their is a big difference in dentistry skills between the two cities?

or did you just have a bad experience in ONE dentistry in Pattaya!

If we were smart we would of brushed our teeth like our mam told us too!!! :)

I am looking for a place for my wife also in Pattaya or surrounding area. I am curious what others have paid (total cost) and is it normally an all inclusive price or an initial price then charge for each visit.

Is there any suggestions of what to look out for or avoid? I know inviseline was suggested to me before but it seems to be much more expensive.

We have recently had braces and two teeth removed for teenage granddaughter and total price will be about 50,000 bath over the normal two year period at first class hospital dental center in Bangkok. Adjustment sessions, one per month, are 300 baht which is part of the overall 50k estimate.

The 20k price but 1.8k per month sounds like a low-ball offer from a used car dealer.