Where To Get Those Cotton Shirts Cheap?

Hi,

I was wondering in buying those regular cotton shirts that are used for almost any shirt printings that can be found here in Thailand.

The shirts must be really cheap to get anywhere here, but I don´t know where.

Does anyone know a wholesaler or eveb producer of those shirts here in Thailand? Those masses of printed shirts that are done mostly here in Thailand have to be bought somewhere here.

I found some guys who are selling those but they are selling theese blank shirts even more expensive than already printed ones. that was kind of a bad joke from them.

does anyone has some informations for me?

best wishes

A word of warning: just because the seller says the shirt is cotton, or the garment tag reads "100% cotton", it doesn't mean that it's cotton.

If the shirts are cheap enough, buy one and burn it with a match: natural fiber will "burn", polyester will "melt".

:)

I guess you are looking for a quantity of either the blank shirts...or the "preprinted" type you mention?

If you can find someone who sells the shirts you want...all you probably need is to make them understand you want to arrange for a quantity of shirts and agree to a price.

I can't imagine that a serious Thai stall owner in a market wouldn't be willing to arrange for a quantity of shirts provided:

1. They understand clearly what you want.

2. The money is right.

3. You give them the time to arrange for that quantity and make it worthwhile for them.

My girlfriend's daughter has a stall selling cheap jewelry and ornaments for women's hair. It might take her a few days or even a week, but she can provide quite a quantity and a selection of that stuff for serious customers that ask for it. Of course, there's a fee for that. You have to compensate her for the effort involved in arranging it.

:D

A bit more info would be helpful if you want useful responses ...

1. You say "shirts" .. do you mean T-shirts or some other type of shirt?

2. You say "here in Thailand" so I assume you are here now ... but where? Where are you prepared to travel to to check them out and do the deal ... e.g. there's no point someone recommending a seller in Khon Kaen if you are in Phuket

Basicallly T-shirts are not very cheap in Thailand. Labour is more expensive than in China and Bangladesh. (Or maybe not that much higher, but I guess they are more efficient in China and BD). Cotton is probably also more expensive here. It depends what you are planning to do as well. Are you planning to import it into Europe? (Do they have any quota restrictions or GSP Form A available).

As mentioned, sometimes the sellers in Pratunam can sell the shirts very cheap, even with printing. If you study the fabric quality you will often see it is not 100% cotton (plastic is cheaper than cotton) and even if - not of very good quality (i.ex combed). And sizes are often small compared to what we are used to in Europe and the US.

I guess you would be looking at around THB60 for a reasonable locally-sewn t-shirts in 100% cotton here in Thailand. Someone else, please correct me if I am way off.

Sitting here this Monday morning in a Thai Airways Firstclass pyjamas, and the neck labels says "Made In China" :)

Here are the requested infos you were asking for:

- i am willing to check ou all the thailand area, except the islands.

- i am mostly located in 3 areas. Chonburi, BKK & Phetchabhun

- i am lookong mainly looking for t-shirts, but also longsleeves and polo shirts for men and women in different colours.

- the products will be printed from us and are also for the thai market.. This is why i am looking for affordable prices.

- i was thinking in looking for suppliers from china, but was aware of high import taxes so that the cn & th prices. or do apparels and garments are also free of import taxes after china joined the asean agreement?

I hope theese informatons help to see what i was looking for.

Thanks for the already posted replies