UK Visa

May be helpful to know where they are wanting to go. There is another forum section for people wishing to obtain visas for countries other than Thailand. Perhaps the Mods can move it there for a better response.

Edited by beechguy

May be helpful to know where they are wanting to go. There is another forum section for people wishing to obtain visas for countries other than Thailand. Perhaps the Mods can move it there for a better response.

i want to bring them to england

You find all the information you need here;

http://ukinthailand.fco.gov.uk/en/

Edited by bellste

For a visit or to live?

It's a bit of a drawn out process but you can bring her over on a fiance visa, after 6-months she can apply for a marriage visa, which will also last for 2-years, then indefinite leave to remain if the marriage still stands.

The OP is talking about his wife's children, so not really sure you are suggesting a fiancé visa.

I think the OP needs to elaborate a little, where is your wife, is she in the UK with you? who and where is the children's father?